Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is such a finely detailed paint job i'm concerned about how it will turn out

A lot of Freaks are but I have faith that Sideshow will rock this PF.

You hear that Sideshow?! I have faith in you! FAITH!

Don't disappoint me!
shaking_fist.png.gif

Waiting for my exclusive as well, if the paint up is anything like Talon this PF will be amazing. Was hoping to see some pics from this years comicon, guess they haven't received other protos yet....

Waiting for my exclusive as well, if the paint up is anything like Talon this PF will be amazing. Was hoping to see some pics from this years comicon, guess they haven't received other protos yet....

I was expecting to see her this year too. Alas, I think we've seen all there is to see with her.

i might have missed the conversation, but when is she supposed to ship?!?!?!? (i know the email says in the next 30 days......) my last payment is on the 15th

its all not clear to me.. I chatted friday with Kathy from SSC and she said it will get charged with my last Flexpay on the 5th and she suppose to ship out then a couple days later..

But then we I havent received any notice neither. Others received their 21 day notice last week...

Im confused

Back