Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
agree again.. its a shame and it will hurt them at the end. I cut down pre-orders a lot and wait for in hand pictures and not surprised if I pass at the end all together

THe Vader mythos will be very interesting to see in hand

And that's a shame, really.
With the prices Sideshow is charging, we should have a good product and confidence in their paint. Instead, we worry about the paint from piece to piece, but that's not our fault. Sideshow is creating this terrible reputation themselves.

Yeah so strange how some complicated statues they pull off the best paint on it like vampi PF, then failed on some most simple statues like rogue. It must be different factories. There's no other explanation that would make sense. So it's the luck of the draw which factory it co ES from. My guess.

Yeah so strange how some complicated statues they pull off the best paint on it like vampi PF, then failed on some most simple statues like rogue. It must be different factories. There's no other explanation that would make sense. So it's the luck of the draw which factory it co ES from. My guess.

I don't think it's luck at all. It's Sideshow's scheduling. They obviously get premiums or priorities for certain properties. That's why we get so many statues from different lines quickly and others slowly. Then there are some pieces that Sideshow seems to give special attention to. Like the Vampi pieces. Both of those are awesome. I have high hopes that the Gonzalez Vampi gets the same attention / factory.

I think Star Wars is one of those premium / priority lines. Although Shaak Ti was delayed a few times. But just about every Sideshow statue is delayed these days it seems.

I am so excited for this piece :) Just received EX Babydoll so that leaves EX Shaak Ti next! Think she will steal the show for me and after all the delays, it will be great to actually have her in hand!

agree again.. its a shame and it will hurt them at the end. I cut down pre-orders a lot and wait for in hand pictures and not surprised if I pass at the end all together

THe Vader mythos will be very interesting to see in hand

Indeed. The Vader mythos is a piece that can be ruined from too much of the orange overspray.

We shall see my friend. I can't believe this is actually shipping this month! :yess::blissy:yess:

Time to decide if I really want or need this...

Well if you haven't ordered already it's probably too late for an EX. If you want a regular you still have time cause she hasn't sold out yet so you can wait till she ships.

Or maybe you mean you have an EX paid in one payment which you want to cancel. In that case it's up to you.

If you did it on flex I'd just wait and see because cancelling flex'd items incurs a huge cost that you could recover from just selling the statue after for retail price.

Well if you haven't ordered already it's probably too late for an EX. If you want a regular you still have time cause she hasn't sold out yet so you can wait till she ships.

Or maybe you mean you have an EX paid in one payment which you want to cancel. In that case it's up to you.

If you did it on flex I'd just wait and see because cancelling flex'd items incurs a huge cost that you could recover from just selling the statue after for retail price.

Good thinking. I already have an ex on po so now its crunch time.

Back