Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know right! lets hope there's no more delays. we must get this piece in our collections as soon as possible. it's too stunning of a piece.

Best thing ever of this event is the newsletter saying she is coming

I have this one coming and I don't know if I'll keep it. I didn't realize that the lightsaber didn't light up. Also after looking at other pics, not just SSC's, I just don't know if this will stay as part of my collection. We'll see when I get the final product.

who cares about this light up feature anyway.. if they would price them $50 less and the option to take the blade out.. I would take it any day !!

This piece will be stunning if the paint will be close to prototype..

you are right.. specially cause she is the same price like Aayla.. all I say I would prefer her for $300 without light up

The light up features are nice, but for the most part the lights stay off. Even though this is neat I don't think it takes away from the piece at all. My Asajj Ventress PF doesn't light up and I find it still amazingly cool. My Yoda vs. Clone lights up and I might turn it on .0003% of the time I've had it displayed. I know this one is a bad example because of the lack of brightness but even if it was bright the percentage of it being on would still be the same. Shaak Ti's lightsaber not lighting up does not bother me one bit! =)

I have this one coming and I don't know if I'll keep it. I didn't realize that the lightsaber didn't light up. Also after looking at other pics, not just SSC's, I just don't know if this will stay as part of my collection. We'll see when I get the final product.

If you decide you no longer want her, let me know.

I just got off the chat with them and they confirmed..

SHE HAS LIGHT UP FEATURE ! :)

but they havent got the production sample yet (they get it 1-2 weeks before item get shipped) so they can not confirm what kind of light up feature (old or new)

Back