Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture Make it happen, Sideshow! :rock

I'm reeeeaaaally hoping that they decide to do Maris Brood as well. She's from the same game, anyways. It's not unlikely!

:pray::pray:

maris.jpg

Maris, Starkiller and Shaak Ti on one shelf ... wow.. that would be so awesome !

I dont think neither.. weak or not.. doesnt matter.. she would match very nicely and I would get her with no doubt

we should see her in about 3 weeks in the newsletter coming in 30 days... PLEASE NO DELAYS ANYMORE !!

and then next month... let MALGUS come !!! that one I am actually even a bit more pumped up !

Only had her on order since February and that seems like an age ago. She's certainly taking her time, ordered about 6 other statues since then...

This will be my second SW Statue, and 3rd statue. (Alien BC Maquette was my first statue, Obi-Wan Mythos was second.) But I'm REALLY looking forward to it!

I didn't see anything in the news letter about this shipping soon. The product page still shows it shipping next month. I think this piece may be delayed again.

Back