Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my 21 day notice...very expensive few weeks for me. HT Catwoman next week, Deadpool in 2 weeks and now Shaak in 3...also with a looming HT Hulk from bbts...I'm glad I didn't spend much at SDCC.

I just got off the chat with them and they confirmed..

SHE HAS LIGHT UP FEATURE ! :)

but they havent got the production sample yet (they get it 1-2 weeks before item get shipped) so they can not confirm what kind of light up feature (old or new)

That was unexpected! :yess: Although I rarely use the feature it's still cool to have. :D

Now where is my notice? :impatient:

Got my 21 day notice...very expensive few weeks for me. HT Catwoman next week, Deadpool in 2 weeks and now Shaak in 3...also with a looming HT Hulk from bbts...I'm glad I didn't spend much at SDCC.

Yeah, I didn't order Deadpool, but I'm with you on the other 3. Got my 21 days notice for Shaak Ti. Very cool to hear her saber lights up.

I just got off the chat with them and they confirmed..

SHE HAS LIGHT UP FEATURE ! :)

but they havent got the production sample yet (they get it 1-2 weeks before item get shipped) so they can not confirm what kind of light up feature (old or new)

i think it will be a nice suprise if it has a light up feature:clap

Back