Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C'mon Sideshow! Where's my notice?

Oh yeah, someone please remind me... what's the EX on this piece?
Is it Starkiller's lightsaber?

DS ... yeah I will try to do that as well... :)

Good luck to both of us then! :duff

Got my notice but may have to let this one go. Too much good stuff coming and space is becoming a HUGE issue!!!!

Sorry to hear that but it's completely understandable!

C'mon Sideshow! Where's my notice?

Oh yeah, someone please remind me... what's the EX on this piece?
Is it Starkiller's lightsaber?

Yup, the Ex is an alternate left hand with Starkiller's lightsaber.

Yay! Cant wait for this! Only going back to England in October but will be a great welcome home present! Hopefully there are no issues with this piece!

I am going to put myself on the waitlist for the EX. Is it too late for the waitlist?

I just love the sculpt. I only know her from the game. Is she a pretty big character in the EU?

I am going to put myself on the waitlist for the EX. Is it too late for the waitlist?

Sorry to tell you this but the odds aren't in your favor however anything is possible with cancellations and CC declines.

I just love the sculpt. I only know her from the game. Is she a pretty big character in the EU?

I'm not sure, I know her from the movies and the Clone Wars cartoons.

That's gonna be a cool welcome home present! :rock

I really hope that Sideshow nails this one and that there are no issues! :ray:

Tell me about it! If they nail it she could potentially knock talon off her podium!

Yeah in the films I swear she should have died about 10 times but they kept making it a deleted scene, she was useless in the films only a couple of holograms here and there. When vader stormed the Jedi temple for order 66 shaak ti actually fought him in an intense battle neither had the upper hand and she managed to escape, why they didn't show that in the film I don't know!

She matched vader, I think that shows testament to her skills. Probably why they didn't include it to make vader seem even stronger!

She also fought grievous I think 3 times and survived all the encounters. Most Jedi die after facing him once! Girl got skills!

She matched vader, I think that shows testament to her skills. Probably why they didn't include it to make vader seem even stronger!

She also fought grievous I think 3 times and survived all the encounters. Most Jedi die after facing him once! Girl got skills!

Damn straight. Loved that episode of The Clone Wars cartoon where Grievous took Palpitine as it was one of the few showings of how good Shaak Ti actually is.

:lecture

Why Lucas utilize her more in the movies is beyond me. :huh

I love shaak. But that's also why I wish this had a robed option. All those victories she es a robed master. This bikini version is hot but its also the outfit she failed in :dunno

I love shaak. But that's also why I wish this had a robed option. All those victories she es a robed master. This bikini version is hot but its also the outfit she failed in :dunno

Personally I love what they did with her outfit for the force unleashed she looks awesome, everyone knew she was rocking it under those robes!

However, had she have had a tattered robe like at the end of the clone wars episode after facing grievous and his droids, that would have made an awesome exclusive. That's why I went with just the reg. to me why would she be holding 2 lightsabers? It hardly stands out.

For me now all I care is that she comes out looking as great as she can!

Personally I love what they did with her outfit for the force unleashed she looks awesome, everyone knew she was rocking it under those robes!

However, had she have had a tattered robe like at the end of the clone wars episode after facing grievous and his droids, that would have made an awesome exclusive. That's why I went with just the reg. to me why would she be holding 2 lightsabers? It hardly stands out.

For me now all I care is that she comes out looking as great as she can!

Agreed!

As far as the robe is concerned, maybe someone here on the boards can make a custom Jedi robe for her?

Agreed!

As far as the robe is concerned, maybe someone here on the boards can make a custom Jedi robe for her?

I will def. talk to my tailor ... she is doing great things to my custom Premium Formats...

Back