SH Figuarts Naruto figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Facebook...

22780719_1755907707784332_6598673802553969658_n.jpg

Oh hell yeah, can't wait for this guy!

Not sure if I posted this but I received Figuarts Zero Naruto. It's fantastic.
75898dde263083b55243ed4d29788dce.jpg

The boxes are very flimsy and huge, they're going to be the death of me. I'm not sure where I'm going to be able to put them though. I plan on purchasing all of them if the quality is consistent.

More photos of Madara. I can't wait to get him...
55a76028af27c2d7db80699079798361.jpg
94e2ba6e804662fa73ddffb82c726f0b.jpg
376a1de3c546bcd8e48b1732d2892c9f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Not sure if I posted this but I received Figuarts Zero Naruto. It's fantastic.
75898dde263083b55243ed4d29788dce.jpg

The boxes are very flimsy and huge, they're going to be the death of me. I'm not sure where I'm going to be able to put them though. I plan on purchasing all of them if the quality is consistent.

Definitely gonna pick these up

Bluefin has some deals going on on Amazon today for figuarts, including rock lee and gaara. Just picked up gaara for about $40. If you haven't bought them yet, or there's other figuarts you're looking for give it a look!

https://www.amazon.com/s/browse?nod...12d7671cc22e9d641ee52&camp=1789&creative=9325

Dang, Gaara went quickly!

Definitely gonna pick these up

I should be getting Sasuke in the mail this Wednesday so I'll make sure to post a photo of him and Naruto together.

Dang, Gaara went quickly!

I should be getting Sasuke in the mail this Wednesday so I'll make sure to post a photo of him and Naruto together.

I'm glad I jumped on it when I did, I'm hoping they do more deals like this during the holiday season! There's definitely a few figures I still need to add to my collection

I got Gaara today from that Amazon deal that happened last weekend. Gaara is probably my favorite Naruto character, so I'm definitely glad to have added him to the collection. Mine has a couple paint issues which is a bummer, but overall I think it's a pretty great figure. I really love the Shukaku hand accessory
04cfef4f4d6ec786fd5dbb82cc8b6a21.jpg
a62a248f4de95698d278f48491013473.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Very cool display, WanderSOTC!

Nothing yet from Tamashii Nations Event but here's a photo of the new Naruto...

24252011_10215291970398737_311346258_n.png

Very cool display, WanderSOTC!

Nothing yet from Tamashii Nations Event but here's a photo of the new Naruto...

24252011_10215291970398737_311346258_n.png

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it! I'm really hoping they show something new. With all the dbz reveals and the Kingdom Hearts reveal I'm feeling greedy and want more haha

Just saw a rumor that Sakura will be released after the updated Sage Mode Naruto, but after that the line may be cancelled. Hopefully that isn't true, there are so many great characters that should be made in sh figuarts form

Just saw a rumor that Sakura will be released after the updated Sage Mode Naruto, but after that the line may be cancelled. Hopefully that isn't true, there are so many great characters that should be made in sh figuarts form

Really? Where'd you see that?

Really? Where'd you see that?

I saw a post from daredevil19 on Instagram talking about it, saying he'd heard the rumor and then another post from someone in the naruto figuarts Facebook group saying that "a friend who works at bandai" confirmed it. I'm not sure how reliable the info is, I'm hoping it's not. It would suck to see the line scrapped when there are so many characters that still need to be made.

I definitely am hoping for a figure of Pain, he is my favorite Naruto villian

I saw a post from daredevil19 on Instagram talking about it, saying he'd heard the rumor and then another post from someone in the naruto figuarts Facebook group saying that "a friend who works at bandai" confirmed it. I'm not sure how reliable the info is, I'm hoping it's not. It would suck to see the line scrapped when there are so many characters that still need to be made.

I definitely am hoping for a figure of Pain, he is my favorite Naruto villian

I spoke with somebody who works with Tamashii and they said that, while the figure's pricing might be affecting the sales, the line is still continuing.

I spoke with somebody who works with Tamashii and they said that, while the figure's pricing might be affecting the sales, the line is still continuing.

That's a big relief! I'd hate to see the line end when there are so many good characters that need to be made. I think part of it is just who they have chosen to make so far. There's tons of other characters I would have rather had before Boruto, and now there are going to be 3 versions of naruto. It just seems like the characters they are choosing to make are all over the place

Back