SH Figuarts Naruto figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well here's the official pics of the "Advanced" sage mode naruto. I'm actually surprised that there is an option to have him displayed without the cloak. I wonder how that will work with that shoulder joint connecting the torso to the arms? Still not sure if I'll pick him up. I was hoping to see more facial expressions, and honestly the smiling one looks worse to me than the one that came with the last sage mode naruto. The cloak and scroll look great though, I guess I'll have to see how I feel about it when it's actually released.
3a87bde1817be8a03b72eabbb0c26706.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I agree about the leg articulation. If it had the updated mold I'd more than likely get it. I'd definitely get kurama mode naruto, I prefer that over this figure

Well here's the official pics of the "Advanced" sage mode naruto. I'm actually surprised that there is an option to have him displayed without the cloak. I wonder how that will work with that shoulder joint connecting the torso to the arms? Still not sure if I'll pick him up. I was hoping to see more facial expressions, and honestly the smiling one looks worse to me than the one that came with the last sage mode naruto. The cloak and scroll look great though, I guess I'll have to see how I feel about it when it's actually released.
3a87bde1817be8a03b72eabbb0c26706.jpg

What’s the difference with this Naruto vs the recent one besides the extra accessories?

What’s the difference with this Naruto vs the recent one besides the extra accessories?
That's literally the only difference, the new one comes with the cloak and scroll. There may be some updated faces, but if there are they weren't shown in the promo pics. That's why a lot of people are disappointed with this release. There isn't enough different stuff about it to justify it being released

I'm not really fond of the articulation design of the figure itself but this pose does indeed look great to me and makes me want to purchase it just for this pose.

item_0000012375_oL2sUMjY_03.jpg

I'd love to eventually see all of those releases and many more but I voted for Shikamaru as who I'd like to see the next released. I was quite upset not to see Sakura on there though.

That's literally the only difference, the new one comes with the cloak and scroll. There may be some updated faces, but if there are they weren't shown in the promo pics. That's why a lot of people are disappointed with this release. There isn't enough different stuff about it to justify it being released

I’ll wait till the day they release a Sakura than I’ll reconsider collecting this line.

Screw Boruto. Give me pre timeskip naruto and sasuke. Tired of all this boruto pandering lately. he's so uninteresting.

Is boruto even popular in Japan? A lot of Naruto fans I know stopped reading and watching after ep.500

I’ll wait till the day they release a Sakura than I’ll reconsider collecting this line.

Be careful what you wish for because Tamashii may release the prototype that is surely to be outdated similar to Sage Mode Naruto.

Pervy Sage looks absolutely amazing, Boruto looks pretty good even though I haven't started watching it yet, but I can't get over them releasing the same figure with an added cloak. Let along the MAIN character. I think we collectors deserves much better than that. Especially since this line is starting to be on the rise lately.

Rikudo Sennin Naruto would be cool, but since he's likely to be made anyway, my vote would have gone toward Yahiko Pain/Nagato...if he'd been on the ballot. -__-"

I hope we get Hashirama. Since Madara is almost upon us!

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

Is boruto even popular in Japan? A lot of Naruto fans I know stopped reading and watching after ep.500

I honestly don’t know but I know most naruto fans don’t seem to care about him. I don’t get the appeal either. He’s basically a copy of naruto except he’s more skilled. It’s boring. But that’s just me. I’d rather see all of konaha 11 and pre time skip versions than boruto

Back