SH Figuarts Naruto figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only watched Naruto sporadically on CN in the past, and my favorite is Rock Lee, oh man, that epic fight between him and Gaara.. Just scored an shf Rock Lee for thirty buck.

That's a big relief! I'd hate to see the line end when there are so many good characters that need to be made. I think part of it is just who they have chosen to make so far. There's tons of other characters I would have rather had before Boruto, and now there are going to be 3 versions of naruto. It just seems like the characters they are choosing to make are all over the place

Right? It’s rather jarring that they’d make boruto over pien or any of the pre time skip characters. Boruto sucks all sorts of ass

It sucks but it's new, and young viewers with no Naruto baggage will probably love it and buy the toys.

For me (born in 76) Power Ranger sucks, a terrible show, but so many people love it for some reasn and buy the toys so who am I to argue? Not to say I won't miss Naruto if the line is cancelled. I still want a Tsunade and a Gai.

Hey guys, I have been lost in the Naruto collection lately, I'm waiting for Gaara to arrive and Madara to be released here. Which other figures are confirmed or up in preorder? I heard about Jiraiya, Sakura, Boruto (which I'm not getting)

Edit: I just saw Jiraiya it's being released, I wasn't ready to purchase it now :/

Boruto is up for preorder and so is the definitive Naruto as I see, luckily I never opened the previous one, I might end up selling it

Jiraiya, Boruto and the new Sage Mode Naruto are officially announced. Sakura is rumored to be next but tamashii hasn't officially announced it. Besides that there's no other news about the line, I'm really hoping to see some new characters announced soon though

No release scheduled in the Shonen Jump Calendar February update. ...Not very happy about that. Hopefully we can get some prototypes revealed at Toy Fair or something.

Shishioh's Pervy Sage review is up and it looks excellent...

bnr-5.jpg

https://shishioh.info/SHF_JIRAIYA.php

Another Shonen Jump Calendar update without any scheduled releases. We may very well be seeing the end of the Naruto line.

It appears that the rumors were true about the Naruto line being finished. Immensely disappointing. Hopefully they'll revisit it at some point or see a resurregence.

Seems like the only anime line they have success with is dbz. Tbh some of the figures they made could of been better .

Seems like the only anime line they have success with is dbz. Tbh some of the figures they made could of been better .

Saint Seiya line has been going on for 13 years or so, it's not just DBZ. But Naruto had its peak, and these figures came too late.

Back