SH Figuarts Harry Potter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Snape is coming...

I wish there was a better quality image, but the head sculpt looks promising.
xy5c68asibu11.jpg

Revealed just as Harry is about to start shipping this weekend.

Looks like Snape is coming...

I wish there was a better quality image, but the head sculpt looks promising.
xy5c68asibu11.jpg

Revealed just as Harry is about to start shipping this weekend.

Yep looks like I'm converting to this line instead. After the announcement of Star Ace's creepy smiling Halloween edition Dobby today I'm sold lol

This line is shaping up nicely, I wonder how deep they'll go. I really hoping for Sirius Black, a couple of them actually.

This line is shaping up nicely, I wonder how deep they'll go. I really hoping for Sirius Black, a couple of them actually.

I'm hoping they go pretty deep, as deep as the Lego Minifgure blind bags did at least. I'm hoping this line has long legs. If they make a Quirrell, then I'll know this line isn't gonna fizzle out.

Just ordered the trio from Amazon. I'm in for this line until the end. I'm hoping that we don't get a whole lot of exclusives for this one, I hated tracking down the DBZ ones.

I got Harry today. Very nice figure overall, but the way the hair sticks out is a little annoying. Fortunately, you can heat it up to reduce the gap. I can't wait to get Ron, and I hope that Snape goes up for pre-order soon. I hope they show Newt too. FB 2 comes out on November 23rd in Japan, hopefully a magazine scan pops up with pics of a new "wave" of characters that go up for PO by then.

I got Harry today. Very nice figure overall, but the way the hair sticks out is a little annoying. Fortunately, you can heat it up to reduce the gap. I can't wait to get Ron, and I hope that Snape goes up for pre-order soon. I hope they show Newt too. FB 2 comes out on November 23rd in Japan, hopefully a magazine scan pops up with pics of a new "wave" of characters that go up for PO by then.

Take some pics ..I want to see him on the broomstick

I wonder which Q Cup version will they do ...SS, COS, POA, GOF :dunno

Take some pics ..I want to see him on the broomstick

I wonder which Q Cup version will they do ...SS, COS, POA, GOF :dunno

I tried getting him on the broomstick, but it is very difficult because he slides up and down on it. I'll try again later and see what happens.

Depending on the cost and difficulty of getting the HT Fantastic Beasts figures I might be back to picking and choosing with this line.

https://tamashii.jp/event/376/

They're going to reveal "Harry Potter's rivalry character" at an even in a couple of weeks, possibly more because it says they will be showing new prototypes.

I think it's gonna be Malfoy, all they'd need to do is make a new head for the male kid body they made, and the focus at the moment seems to be on the first film.

Got Ron today. This one definitely came out better than Harry did, both face plates are fantastic. Can't wait to get Hermione and complete the trio in three weeks.

Got Hermione today. Very nice to have the trio together at last.

All three are great, but Ron and Hermione are a bit better than Harry, and that's only due to the slight gapping caused by the hair piece.

Mine is a lot less than what's in this picture, because I've heated up the hair piece to reduce the gap.

b72aac7c-s.jpg

585b683c.jpg

Pictures are from the Hacchaka review.

Back