SH Figuarts Harry Potter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's crazy how it looks like even Hedwig is articulated. Looks like it's got swap out wings too.

Really puts Star Ace's 1/6 chunk of plastic version to shame.

They'll be an easy pass for me - look like cartoon versions, which is great if that's what you're looking for, but not what I'd be after.

Sigh, all people ever do are these damn movie 1 versions.

Im down for these though, Hallows bersions though, and Bellatrix.

Yeah, I don't think so. I've never seen a finished product from Bandai that's actually worth the attached price tag. It's always crazy to me how they ask the same price as figmas when the quality difference between the two are night and day.

Yeah, I don't think so. I've never seen a finished product from Bandai that's actually worth the attached price tag. It's always crazy to me how they ask the same price as figmas when the quality difference between the two are night and day.

lol I don't even know what you're talking about? If you want to talk about night and day sure:

Figma:
61ctMRsTeGL._SL1197_.jpg

SH Figuarts:
43f627b1-2deb-4476-9677-9d545148b6a4.jpg

That's a very rare example of when the figuarts was actually better. Look at how bad the figuarts suicide squad final
Products look. They're garbage.

That's a very rare example of when the figuarts was actually better. Look at how bad the figuarts suicide squad final
Products look. They're garbage.

Are you kidding? Their Harley Quinn is Hot Toys quality. Three amazing headsculpts. What kind of crazy pills are you guys taking?

And what the hell does it matter when Figma makes none of these figures. They haven't made figures based on US movie licenses in a long time. Hulk came out in 2015 and Iron Man came out in 2016.

Bandai-SH-Figuarts-Suicide-Squad-Joker-1.jpg

SH%2BFiguarts%2BSuicide%2BSquad%2BHarley%2BQuinn%2BAction%2BFigure%2B27.jpg

Yeah, those look really cool lmao. Harley Quinn looks like a dude. :lol

Attachments

• SH%u00252BFiguarts%u00252BSuicide%u00252BSquad%u00252BHarley%u00252BQuinn%u00252BAction%u00252BF.jpg
    SH%u00252BFiguarts%u00252BSuicide%u00252BSquad%u00252BHarley%u00252BQuinn%u00252BAction%u00252BF.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 138
You're seriously the first person I've read on the entire internet trying to bash that Harley figure. Enjoy whatever ****** figures you enjoy while I take all the good ones.

They'll be an easy pass for me - look like cartoon versions, which is great if that's what you're looking for, but not what I'd be after.

You can tell they tried to do the first year at hogwarts but the faces are so big on the heads , it looks as if their photo-printing is blown up, pls the heads are too big for their ages since they were supposed to be about 11 years old here, but they ,look like giant toddlers — thus cartoon-like exaggerations...they should’ve used soft goods for their robes

Back