SH Figuarts Harry Potter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Green Goblin

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://tamashii.jp/special/harry_potter/?wovn=en

Bandai-Tamashii-Nations-SH-Figuarts-Harry-Potter-and-the-Sorcerers-Stone-Tease-04.jpg
Bandai-Tamashii-Nations-SH-Figuarts-Harry-Potter-and-the-Sorcerers-Stone-Tease-02.jpg
Bandai-Tamashii-Nations-SH-Figuarts-Harry-Potter-and-the-Sorcerers-Stone-Tease-01.jpg

Harry-Potter-SH-Figuarts-001.jpg
Harry-Potter-SH-Figuarts-002.jpg
Harry-Potter-SH-Figuarts-003.jpg

Harry releases in October, Ron in November, and Hermione in December.

3 months?

Underneath each picture it says 2 digit number and then a 4 digit number. 10, 11, and 12 correspond to October, November, December and the 4 digit number is the price in yen. I'm assuming these will be released in the US so hopefully that number goes down a little.

This is the line I've always been waiting for! This has so much potential too. The Star Wars line has been fantastic, there is so much potential here. I am so ecstatic! Crossing my fingers for a Snape, Dumbledore, Voldemort and a Dementor! After the Star Ace POA trio debacle maybe this is how we can get the trio in iconic POA outfits and DHp2 ones as well if they end up being successful.

mcgona.jpg

I will collect these if they do DH2 versions of the main cast. And I want all of the Malfoys. No real interest in the younger versions of any character.

The Irony is will they do a Surious Black before they do a figuarts Oldman Gordon :lol

Personally would like to see figuarts do all the different characters of the Potter films,

Nevel
Moody
Flynn
Fred and George
Lucious Malfoy
The Dursleys
Nagimi
Wormtail
Lupin
Tonks
Tom Riddle
Jennie
Moaning Murtle
The character that Emma Thompson plays forgot her name
Gilderoy Lockhart
Bella Lestrange
Frau
Choi

I mean the list goes on and on :lol

Would anyone collect the evolution of Harry, Ron and Hermoine

I would love POA H, R , H

Last edited:
I'm kinda lost on some of those character names guyver, but I'm down for all the characters I recognize. Except the Dursleys.

I feel like they'll only really hit the main characters unless this line is gigantically successful. Harry and Ron look like head swaps with the same body. When you look at how they've barely scratched the surface with other lines; you gotta be really hopeful for them to go deep here.

But SHF does like to make prototypes; I bet we'll see some HP stuff this weekend we won't get in hand for 2 years.

Oh here we go. All in with this one. I didn't jump in with Star Ace but with SH's pricepoint this one will be hard to pass up.

Back