Serious Question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth_Fatso

Super Freak
Reaction score
So my buddy and me were drinking and were having a conversation about cloning and he asked if you were to create a clone of your wife/girlfriend/mate/whatever, and that clone was an exact replica of that person i.e. exact same DNA,thoughts,feelings,soul etc and even thought and felt the exact same thing at the exact same time as the original person and you had sex with the clone, would it be considered cheating?

Its not cheating if your wife/girfriend/maid doesnt find out about it.

Please close thread.

This is the funniest ____ing thing I have read all week thanks. IMO..if you were able to achieve a perfect specimen of your mate, you HAVE to 'cheat' to make sure the (i won't say it):monkey3 works and is indeed a perfect 'replica'.:hi5: Once you have done that, you have threesomes:banana for a few months while you contemplate whether or not 2 are sufficient.:dunno If not, you then clone the clone ONE:gah: at a time until you achieve desired erotica.:impatient: :thud:

As far as living with all:pfft: of these clone's:panic:...yeah you have to pick one and store the rest in the basement next to your HT shipper boxes.:lecture

I would clone myself then hide in my closet and watch me shower :yess:

Which brings me to my second question, if you clone a perfect replica of yourself with the same stips as above and have sex with your own clone, does that make you gay? Also could wacking it be considered gay since tecically your a guy (or gal) "playing" with yourself.

i would say if you created a clone of yourself and he had sex with the clone of your girlfriend, that it would not be cheating, but if you had a foursome and your swords crossed and it turned you on even more it would not be homosexual because its yourself so its more like masterbating.

Why would you clone your girlfriend or your wife? The whole point of cheating is to do it with someone else.:cuckoo:

I didn't think I'd be getting into this kind of conversation today....The only reason to clone is to have threesomes that are still considered monogamous. If you clone and sleep with it what is the purpose behind it? You might as well just have the real thing.

FALSE. You can do all the dirty and depraved things you want to the clone and the wife will never know.

Back