Serial Cat Killer of Cats...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truly some sick people in this world. Sounds like he was part of a larger group doing this... hopefully he'll roll over (if he is indeed guilty) and bring the rest of them down.

I see worrying signs on the previous page that this thread is going to become a debate over whats more important, humans or animals. Why does every thread in every forum thats about cruelty to animals manage to turn into that?

If people want to verbally lay into these lowlifes for doing what they do then let them. Its all any of us will get to do anyhow.

Does anyone knows if at least any of the victims were Forum member, Beru's cats ???

Does anyone knows if at least any of the victims were Forum member, Beru's cats ???
myword.gif

IMO, humans are animals. One isn't more valueble than the other.

Pets and livestock strike a particular chord with me, because in most cases they are completely defenseless and cannot communicate with us human animals.

Someone were to harm any of my cats, they would be extremely sorry if I caught them :lol

No joke!

IMO, humans are animals. One isn't more valueble than the other.
I understand what you're saying, but seriously, C'mon.

I've had many animals die in my life and it is very sad. But you get another cat, dog, rat, whatever and although the memory of "the best cat/dog/rat/whatever" still remains, you get another pet to fill that void.

Can you really and truly say that about your mother? Father? Siblings? Friends?
"Mom's dead. Oh, that's sad. Let's wait a while and we'll just get another woman to replace her."

If you say "Yep, that's how I feel" then I don't believe you!

But if it is? Then I feel very sorry for you.
I do.
sad.gif

the problem with these animals vs. humans debates are people obviously are just looking at it throught their lives. So when i see an example of "if your mom died....." i just say whatever......my pet is more important to me than my mother. This doesn't make me a bad person, you just don't know what i went through to feel that way so don't feel sorry, i don't.

Obviously you can replace a pet but i'm telling you now that if there was astore that sold moms i would get a replacement.....

the problem with these animals vs. humans debates are people obviously are just looking at it throught their lives. So when i see an example of "if your mom died....." i just say whatever......my pet is more important to me than my mother. This doesn't make me a bad person, you just don't know what i went through to feel that way so don't feel sorry, i don't.

Obviously you can replace a pet but i'm telling you now that if there was astore that sold moms i would get a replacement.....

I wish there was a store that sold dreams.:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Okay- so forget the "Mom" argument, heck- even the whole "family" and insert your favorite people.

Are you seriously going to tell me that it's easier for you to replace every person you love than your cat? :stick

I'm a youth counselor if you need to talk about your mom and your childhood...

Okay- so forget the "Mom" argument, heck- even the whole "family" and insert your favorite people.

Are you seriously going to tell me that it's easier for you to replace every person you love than your cat? :stick

I wish there was a store that sold Ewoks, so I could replace the countless Ewoks whose death I was responsible for.:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Back