Serial Cat Killer of Cats...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All this talk of Ewok death and I never get to see the efforts. :monkey2

ewok_dead.jpg

2266193566_8e2089398a.jpg

I understand what you're saying, but seriously, C'mon.

I've had many animals die in my life and it is very sad. But you get another cat, dog, rat, whatever and although the memory of "the best cat/dog/rat/whatever" still remains, you get another pet to fill that void.

Can you really and truly say that about your mother? Father? Siblings? Friends?
"Mom's dead. Oh, that's sad. Let's wait a while and we'll just get another woman to replace her."

If you say "Yep, that's how I feel" then I don't believe you!

But if it is? Then I feel very sorry for you.
I do.
sad.gif
I find myself agreeing with your post more and more everyday.

I understand what you're saying, but seriously, C'mon.

I've had many animals die in my life and it is very sad. But you get another cat, dog, rat, whatever and although the memory of "the best cat/dog/rat/whatever" still remains, you get another pet to fill that void.

Can you really and truly say that about your mother? Father? Siblings? Friends?
"Mom's dead. Oh, that's sad. Let's wait a while and we'll just get another woman to replace her."

If you say "Yep, that's how I feel" then I don't believe you!

But if it is? Then I feel very sorry for you.
I do.
sad.gif

Nah, I think you got me wrong Sam. :monkey3

A family member is a family member, animal or human. Of course my "human" family member's deaths have upset me more than my kitties - for sure. But to be honest, when I've had pets die, I was much more upset than if someone I didin't know got killed. Hopefully that doesn't sound too harsh, just being totally honest :rotfl

What I'm saying is that in the grand scheme of things, I value animal and human life pretty cose to the same.

As far as the douchbag that did this to these cats, he deserves to be punished - now that we gotta agree on, right? :naughty

A family member is a family member, animal or human. Of course my "human" family member's deaths have upset me more than my kitties - for sure. But to be honest, when I've had pets die, I was much more upset than if someone I didin't know got killed. Hopefully that doesn't sound too harsh, just being totally honest :rotfl

What I'm saying is that in the grand scheme of things, I value animal and human life pretty cose to the same.

As far as the douchbag that did this to these cats, he deserves to be punished - now that we gotta agree on, right? :naughty

I agree with Reefer and that was the same basic feeling I was having while reading ur post. It's the emotional attachment and how close you were with ur pet that makes the difference, now u could be the same way with a human just depends how close they were to u.

I hope they throw this piece of ^^^^ in jail for the rest of his life. ^^^^ him.

Read the sig of the chick you find yourself agreeing with.:lol:lol:lol
I'm just a "chick" to John...
10.gif

Of course we agree on that!

But... just because *you* don't know the person doesn't mean that this Unknown doesn't have parents, kids, friends, etc, of course, who will mourn their death any less than you have mourned yours.

It's like the old question:
If both your pet and a stranger were drowning and you could only save ONE, which would you choose?

Think about it.
We all love our pets, but would you be willing to cause that amount of of grief and suffering to another's family for it?

Its funny people say stuff like "EFFFIN SICK WORLD WE LIVE IN! OUR WORLD IS ^^^^!"

When people have been doing WORSE things since the dawn of man....while this is sick...it's nothing new.

Looking at the thread title I thought it was a cat going around killing other cats. :lol

Back