Action Figure Sentinel 1/12 Riobot VR-052F Mospeada Stick Action Figure Robotech Cyclone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw pics of the box. Not bad.
34fcb1f00fd41706302186784c15dc51.jpg

Some comments from 2chan review
  • Transform difficulty= high
  • Very fun to play with, but need to be very careful
  • Visor is clear parts but painted from backside(inside)
  • Left side Waist armor has some loose ball joint problem - seems common
  • No detail or decal on dashboard (one guy made decal from anime opening)
Another blog review
https://d.hatena.ne.jp/bakafutomon/20180418/1524047762

Well 1st of my 2 STICKS,just landed today (this one from NY) and NO Customs Fees. Alas the 2nd one (from HLJ) is in the UK but with them :/
Though still have Rey to wait upon for next month from HLJ.

WOW what an amazing figure and bike.
Not transformed it as having fun with figure and Bike. No issues posing and moving stuff about. Fingers crossed same with Transforming it later on.

zmosp.jpgzmosp1.jpgzmosp2.jpgzmosp3.jpg

I had some 3D H-90 Gallant Rifles printed last year when I placed my PO. The rifles alas are a ***** for the stock hands to hold, however will make a custom firing hand for it. I did remove the stock and barrel from one of my H90s to be the pistol config. That works much better.

20180416_132634-1[1].jpgzmosp4.jpg20180421_132533-1[1].jpg

Also compared to other 1/12 Brands. SHF, ML, Mezco One:12 (Dutch wip custom is Commander Rogers body), Articulated Icons, FIGMA 300 & 1000toys. Measures up Very nicely I think.

zmosp6.jpg20180421_150016-1[1].jpg20180421_150227-1[1].jpg

Also compared the Sentinels bike to the Old Model Kit one I have, again measures up very nice indeed.

zmosp5.jpg20180421_133706-1[1].jpg

That’s awesome! Thanks for the comparison shots. How are the joints?

The figure poses really well. Still Not tried transformation as waiting for my 2nd Stick to arrive (just in case LOL Though tbh I love the Rider/Bike option.
Not been able to get him to Hold the 3d printed Gallant rifle in a firing pose, though think that is more the stock than figure.

I am glad I have 2 Sticks and alas only ordered One Rey. Hey 3 will do for now LOL Though hoping something will change with these Sky rocketing prices. Even NY where I PO this has pretty much doubled its price now :(

Wow! That’s crazy drastic. Glad I preordered both. Hope we get a few more. I’d love a Rook and Lancer version to go with these.

Yeah tis crazy how quickly prices have doubled with this, never mind megahouse, CM Brave or beagles (been around sometime). Here is hoping they Do indeed make the others.
Guess all we can do is wait. Though that Sold out and escilating prices already, hopefully will mean Sentinels Will do more.

TBH though for the FULL Team, my Money is on FIGMA as they have the licence too. Now when they plan to sytart showcasing is another matter LOL

Figma has the Robotech license? That’s cool. I’d love an Invid shock trooper in scale to go with these.

What’s the best Veritech fighter on the market? Looking for a Roy Fokker Skull leader version.

When you say "Best veritech fighter on the market". You mean any scale as currently Nothing exists 1/12th scale. However I dare say someone with access to a £D printer/Cardboard build/Wooden Build could remedy that for a 1/12 veritch.

The onlt veritech I have at present are all 1/100 so probably Not the best person to ask LOL

A little Camera Fun today.

I did this Last Year with my 3A 1/12 Judge Dredd & Lawmaster. So Ofc I had to replicate it again with Stick/Scott and MOSPEADA/Cyclone LOL I really Need to get 1/12 Kaneda Bike to add to this. It's just taken out in the back yard.
zzwalk1.jpgzzwalk2.jpgzzwalk.jpg

Also using a HM Armed Forces HARRIER to substitute for an Alpha, A Little AIR shot. Again Just outside holding it up. Works pretty well. Maybe one day will have an actualy VF-6 1/12 scale LOL

zzair.jpgzzair1.jpg

Fantastic pics everyone.

The full review of Sentinel's Riobot R-18 Mospeada VR-052F (Stick Bernard) is up; https://kumastyledesigns.com/sentinel-mospeada-stick-review/

I've went in even on these forums and in the video review about aspects of the figure that I don't like but the full written review goes in more verbal depth about it as well. A transformation video is also included at the link and hopefully that helps anyone having issues. Needless to say that one of the best parts of having finished this one is that I don't have to be bothered fiddling with the product anymore.

The full gallery is 25 pictures shot at a higher-than-usual resolution to give you all the best look possible and here are a few pics from it;

7-172.png

15-105.png

4-183.png

20-55.png

Back