Action Figure Sentinel 1/12 Riobot VR-052F Mospeada Stick Action Figure Robotech Cyclone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jedijim3002,
The Rey Box art has a sneak peek of Blowsperior in the background. Plus also SENTINEL stated on their Social Media accounts if all goes well (Which if doing a second run they Are) Yellow will be next.

As just said the Second run of PO of the first 2 characters are out already (Yep did order another REY LOL), I figured I would showoff a custom with my 2nd Stig.

I did the Visor thing, wiping off the Silver paint. Not done the respray of Blue and Smoke on the visor yet for the darker tint.

Anyway whilst the helmet was cracked open, figured I would switch the Face. Used a head I had TWO of so can do helmeted and unhelmeted.

View attachment 411419View attachment 411420

A little more realistic face and more hardened combantiant.

So ofc I had to change the colour of the RED undersuit, I went with GREY!

Arms done as Test.
View attachment 411421

Now a New member of the BATTLE for EARTH!

View attachment 411422View attachment 411423View attachment 411424

Not sure if i will repaint the armour itself yet or just leave as is. I will be changing Number and Possibly Base ID on the respective shoulders.

where can I find a write up on doing the visor mod?

my visor broke while trying to take off the silver paint, does anyone know if I could get it replaced or where to find a replacement?

my visor broke while trying to take off the silver paint, does anyone know if I could get it replaced or where to find a replacement?

If your on Macrossworldforum. You could speak to "Captain America". He has done an aftermarket accessory set for these guys.

You get proper Clear Dark blue anime style visor.
Gallant pistol.
Gallant Rifle.
Rocket launcher.
Canteen.
3 Saddle bags and Mounts.
Mounts for the bike to add the new weapons.
4 pack fuel cells in carry case.
Decals for Saddle bags.
Glow in the Dark instrument panel for the bike.

Back