Selene for preorder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want this...I just wish there was a good headsculpt to put on it, maybe a new paintjob and some sculpted hair would help this?
That chest is too big as well.....not that Im complaining!

Theres another company with one coming out and the HS looks like it should ( or at least not like a barbie head like this one) but this outfit is much better imo. So... :dunno

Theres another company with one coming out and the HS looks like it should ( or at least not like a barbie head like this one) but this outfit is much better imo. So... :dunno

What's the other company? I can't remember. Kate's likeness is just tough to get right apparently. I believe I'll go with the Figure Fun. Hopefully it gets cheaper after it's intial release.

They cant call her Selene because they didnt pay for the license. Her face looks weird.

I would have preferred if just the outfit set & weapons were released minus the head & body. This way I can use my own 1:6 female base body with a more accurate matching 1:6 female head.

heres a link showing the new Figure fun.. not bad..
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x4OcCJ-Izk&list=UU1u6y-KR9bqKRQeHp5Ji2QA&index=1&feature=plcp"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x4OcCJ-Izk&list=UU1u6y-KR9bqKRQeHp5Ji2QA&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

Looks pretty descent to me for the money.
Plenty of accessories and maybe the head could be swapped out a later date, but is ok.

Finally picked her up and she's a great buy. The seamless body is incredible. Just that alone is worth the money. And lots of accessories and the headsculpt isn't bad. Too bad HT doesn't make seamless bodies with their high price tags.

Finally picked her up and she's a great buy. The seamless body is incredible. Just that alone is worth the money. And lots of accessories and the headsculpt isn't bad. Too bad HT doesn't make seamless bodies with their high price tags.
how much did you pay for her?

Ditto. Pics or it didn't happen. :wink1:

I need some accessories for my iminime Selene head.

Here is my collection video watch it carefully and you should see her on one of the shelfs...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ghmdl87vmw&list=UUarOVatj3f5CMlAC5LkduKQ&index=2&feature=plcp[/ame]

I was looking on ordering this, there seems to be two different versions. The one pictured on the first page is the one made by Phicen and the one in the video is the one by FigureFun. They both look pretty good, anyone own either of these or have an opinion on which is better?

Got a chance to see the Fun Figure Black Warrior in person. The outfit looks nice but a little thick. Hard to pose the arms especially with the jacket on. The accessories look really nice and there are a lot of them. You could arm 3 or 4 werewolf hunters easily. The head is pretty aweful. Too small for the height of the body and no resemblence to Beckinsale whatsoever.

Back