Sectar02's Custom Joel from The Last Of Us

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sectar02

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Today, just received the stuff i ordered from Collectableskitbsh for my custom Joel from The Last Of Us!

I will dye and weather all the clothes for sure! I want it to be as accurate as possible!

I still need a gas mask and the backpack that i will try to make myself. I will also make some of the accessories. The two pairs of scissors are there to make the improved pipe with the two shivs attached.

I am waiting for IminMe's custom headsculpt of Joel.

Do you have any tips for the blood? Should i use some cosplay blood for the best effect?

Cheers!

Hey guys,

Tonight i've been working on the melee weapon.

I used some aluminium pipe which wasn't a good idea cause the paint doesn't attach that well. I used scissors i bought and modified. I'm not entirely sure about the paint job, but for now it's correct :)

I also weathered a bit the shoes cause they were too clean for that character :)

Cheers

So guys,

Today, i started to weather the body with dirt and blood effect.

I also died the shirt green i started some test weathering on it. I also need to draw all the red line design.

I will put the shirt properly when it's all weathered.

In the end, i don't like the pants i ordered, i will look for new ones and buy the watch, gas mask and holster/revolver at the same time.

I weathered the flashlight, the pipe and the shotgun that i modified a bit.

Cheers guys.

Very good job on the weathering bud!
How do you plan on adding the red lines onto the shirt?

Hey guys,

Made the lines on the shirt and weathered it. I might buy some fake blood to have more contrast between fresh and dried blood.

I'm also failing/tempting to make a bow out of wood, it's a WIP, it won't be 100% accurate but as it is on the backpack...

Cheers

That's some weather you're doing, looks great! Love how you did your own shirt pattern.

Back