SDCC Spider-Man 3 sneak peaks VENOM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asura

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Venom

dv-brock_venom-anim.gif

***Spoiler***

Harry's demise??

dv-petertrowspumpkin.gif

Where did your pic go? I dont see anything but a "photobucket bandwidth exceeded" message....

If you look around the shoulder and chest area, it almost looks Spider-Man's black suit in the film. So I guess that the Symbiote isn't just covering Spidey's old suit, but that is what is looks like?

This is actuall Topher Grace who plays Eddie Brock.................I think what someone said, a piece of the symbiote lands on Eddie and then this is what happens. But my guess is that it will mimic the suit even on Eddie.

I knew it was Eddie, but I just thought it was strange that it still looks a bit like Spidey's suit. From the half a second I saw of Venom at SDCC, he looked great!

I aw right there with you hairlesswookiee.................too long of a wait indeed............especially with Spidey not being until July. That is a whole friggin year away...............the special effects are gonna have to be awesome to put that much time into them.................

From what little I could see Venom looks sweet!

I really hope Harry dies, I can't stand his character or the chump that plays him.

The ill Jedi said:
From what little I could see Venom looks sweet!

I really hope Harry dies, I can't stand his character or the chump that plays him.

amen...i understand that its an interpretation of the comic version of Harry, but the part in spiderman 2 where harry was getting trashed at the event was a little overdone. and i thought the guy who plays him was a bad choice anyways

Back