SDCC Exclusive Lt. Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or Pythona; if done right.

pythona.jpg

I forget about that sculpt. I don't think its been out of the box since I took shots of it when I first go the figure.

Kind of lame that Nemesis was referenced. Should have used the original card. The reference itself doesn't bother me too much other than the fact that they couldn't use the original name. I understand it was some kind of trademark issue but phony names like that always seem like a cop out...

I hope we get the entire Oktober Guard, Kwinn, Dr. Venom, and all the Cobra troop builders introduced in recent years (Para-Viper, Jungle Viper, Shock Trooper, etc.) before SSC resorts to Cobra La.

What a freaking awesome figure they culd make if Kwinn was done as well as the recent Joe line offerings have been. :yess:

Great pics from everyone! Got mine delivered yesterday. Giving the amount of space these things take up, I don't mind the new box size. It also allows me to keep the brown shipper for extra storage protection. Can't wait to open mine up this weekend.

finally got my falcon today , great figure but hate the new box. if your listenening sideshow let this box be a single sdcc type, the other boxes are alot better to view the weapons for MIB collectors.

I want the Oktober Guard they would be cool.:pray:

They have probably been the most neglected sub-faction when it comes to actually making figures, despite the fact that they were part of the mythos since Issue 6 of the comics and showed up often enough in the cartoons.

The GI Joe Club finally kitbashed a set this year, and they sold out so fast that they're actually contemplating a second run (a first for them).

I'd add a Sideshow Brekhov, Daina, and Horror Show to my collection in a heartbeat...long before anything Cobra-La or any Dreadnoks other than the original three.

Back