SDCC Exclusive Lt. Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What issue did Falcon do anything baddass showing his green beret skills? Never liked him in the cartoons.

:cuckoo:

Maybe you should reread the issue where the SawViper killed all the Joes. The cartoons are the cartoons, you can take them for what they were, but Hama's version of Falcon is that hes a young badass.

Last edited:

Maybe you should reread the issue where the SawViper killed all the Joes. The cartoons are the cartoons, you can take them for what they were, but Hama's version of Falcon is that hes a young badass.

yea wish they didnt kill off quick kick and doc that day.

Loved those issues! The comics were so amazing. They were written the way my friends and I played with our Joes, full of adventure and body counts. The good old days...

Loved those issues! The comics were so amazing. They were written the way my friends and I played with our Joes, full of adventure and body counts. The good old days...

:hi5:

Yeah, 109 was one of my favorite issues in the later part of the series. It sucked having Joes killed, but I think it definitely set a new tone.

:hi5:

Yeah, 109 was one of my favorite issues in the later part of the series. It sucked having Joes killed, but I think it definitely set a new tone.

:lol

joe109.jpg

Still no dog tags with anyone's yet right? Regardless of his neck gear they still shouldn't had been omitted. RnR came with some. Do Berets not wear dog tags now?

So this guy's pretty cool. Torn between the two heads...the beret head lets you know immediately who it is, but the bandanna head is much more realistic. I just feel he looks like a generic soldier with it. Ugh, decisions.

Back