SDCC Exclusive Lt. Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my Falcon. I had to use the camera at work, so I apologize for the crappy pics. I put him on a TT Muscle.

picture312.jpg

picture313u.jpg

picture314g.jpg

picture316g.jpg

Great job onethousandmasks! Man I wish SSC would just use ball joints on the ankles. That to me is what is hold back the Pro from being awesome. It's not great just suitable.

Make sense, asking because I heard this issue had some action with them 2.

That wasn't an original comic, but a special edition to sell a 25th Anniv. two-pack featuring NE and Falcon (a contender for worst 25th Anniv. figure).

GI25A-2PKLFNE-00001-00082_large.jpg

That wasn't an original comic, but a special edition to sell a 25th Anniv. two-pack featuring NE and Falcon (a contender for worst 25th Anniv. figure).

GI25A-2PKLFNE-00001-00082_large.jpg

What issue did Falcon do anything baddass showing his green beret skills? Never liked him in the cartoons.

What issue did Falcon do anything baddass showing his green beret skills? Never liked him in the cartoons.

I can't remember anything of note about him. I just remember liking the original figure because he still looked like a soldier at a time when Joe began jumping the shark.

On a side note, they really toned down the weathering/mud factor on Falcon's uniform compared to Viper and R&R.

I got to play with Lt Falcon for a while last night. I had to remove the optics from his shotgun. I have never really understood the idea behind optics on a shotgun...even a flashlight is a dubious tactical idea at best.

But I love having the pieces just the same...they do look cool!

It was a promo comic for the 25th Anny figures Hasbro released a while back, not even canon.

2782833170_9947082f55_b.jpg

My son loves Nemesis Encorcer (no accounting for taste) and I can't find him anywhere at a reasonable price. I am gonna get stuck paying a fortune for that comic pack!

I got to play with Lt Falcon for a while last night. I had to remove the optics from his shotgun. I have never really understood the idea behind optics on a shotgun...even a flashlight is a dubious tactical idea at best.

But I love having the pieces just the same...they do look cool!

hell it might be your grandkids old age!

Back