SDCC Exclusive 12" Aayla Secura

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Do you think SSC will ever make a 2nd Aayla Secura

No. Well I hope they don't we need WAY more human characters and she wouldn't make the cut. Dooku & Tarkin please.

The question wasn't "do you think we need another Secura" it was "do you think SSC will ever make another one."

To that I say I can absolutely see them making a CW or other EU Aayla Secura before giving us Tarkin, an X-Wing pilot, Chewie, R2, etc. :D

Come on Khev, with your real world logic you're crushing my dreams of a 1/6th Tarkin & Dookie. They were to be part of my Hammer Horror collection. :(

Sideshow has mentioned many times that they want to go back and re-visit the figures from the beginning of the line for upgrades.

However, they are waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy down on the priority list.

Maybe Hot Toys could tackle her.

Edit - And if Sideshow upgrades her with a CW version...maybe they could make it a SDCC exclusive.

Maybe Hot Toys could tackle her.

:yess:

Edit - And if Sideshow upgrades her with a CW version...maybe they could make it a SDCC exclusive.

:yess::yess:

I have the orignal SS Aayla, just had to have her in the collection :inlove, but I'll be up for another 1/6 in a heartbeat.:pray:

I do think SSC should readdress pretty much every female figure they ever made.

spread-peanut-butter-not-hate.jpg

:exactly::goodpost:Definitely. When SSC makes another Leia I want a Hoth/Bespin escape version first. But then maybe they could make a EpIV Ceremonial Leia and add an extra HS with the cinnamon bun hair.

Honestly if they made an accurate Aayla figure, I'd buy her in a heartbeat. She deserves better!

I don't know if they will, but I don't need them to because my Aayla Secura is awesome (and I'll be damned if I'm paying one penny more on her).

:exactly:

I want an AOTC Padme for sure, ESB Leia, and would love it if they could redo Aayla Secura. Missed out on her and definitely don't think the current one is worth the going price.

Baroness is the first to be debuted with their new female body but hopefully a slew of SW females get some good treatment after that
Honestly if
they made an accurate Aayla figure, I'd buy her in a heartbeat. She deserves better!
agreed. the original female body was just terrible and with all her exposed areas, those visible joints were very unappealing
:exactly: So true, and I would snap her up too.

:lecture as would I

I read somewhere that Aayla was a con exclusive. I doubt its high on SSC's list, unless they are planning a retail release. Aayla has some proportion issues, but they did a nice job with Numa (...and Bib Fortuna too!)

Due to the popularity of the character, wouldnt Darth Talon be a higher priority? :D
Imagine what HotToys could produce!

ps, new to the board, hi.

I read somewhere that Aayla was a con exclusive. I doubt its high on SSC's list, unless they are planning a retail release. Aayla has some proportion issues, but they did a nice job with Numa (...and Bib Fortuna too!)

Due to the popularity of the character, wouldnt Darth Talon be a higher priority? :D
Imagine what HotToys could produce!

ps, new to the board, hi.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK:show Flint, hope you survive the experience.
Yea, Aayla was a con exclusive and she's probably not a very high priority, but I was figuring since she has appeared in the Clone Wars that Sideshow might make a new version of her once they have that new female body.

Last edited:
The new figure charm still hasn't worn off. I should get off my ass and share it with the rest of you.

She also looks awesome with the cloak. Very happy they included it.

Back