SDCC Crimson Cobra Commander: THE POLL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think of Sideshow's choice of Crimson Cobra Commander?

• Total voters
I originally voted that it looked cool but that I wouldn't be buying it. Now that we've seen pics of the whole figure I think I'm going to buy.

U could have two different setups, with each CC, one where he's being worshiped in the red cloak and the other a battle scene in his original blue.

Last edited:
bagels 4 everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

assorted_bagels.jpg

Yeah, he looks badass with the cape! Now that I think I'm going to order this I'm not sure if I'll get the regular CC or not.

Go to Hobby Lobby and spend $3 on some fabric and make your own cape. No need to buy a $110 figure for it.

I have a question they said on the site that they will start processing around July, do these guys ship a lil while after we order?

Cherry is red and black. This is the original cola commander with the classic silver and red.

i know...

it was intended to be a combination of several of the various nicknames people on the forum have given this figure...

cherry cobra commander + Coca cola commander + KKK Kommander = Cherry-cola KKKommander

:rolleyes:

They usually arrive right around if not a couple days before SDCC. It's the shortest order wait of the year.

Back