SDCC Crimson Cobra Commander: THE POLL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think of Sideshow's choice of Crimson Cobra Commander?

• Total voters
No, but he would say it to pad his post count.

We will be watching him....

130-126big-brother-is-watching-you-posters.jpg

Seriously if someone wanted a cape that bad I'm certain you could find some one on these boards to make one. I think the bright red would be a little contrasting with the dark blue they used on CC. A black one with a red lining would be more fitting... and look cooler

Seriously if someone wanted a cape that bad I'm certain you could find some one on these boards to make one. I think the bright red would be a little contrasting with the dark blue they used on CC. A black one with a red lining would be more fitting... and look cooler

You could just flip the cape over.:D

Well, they are down to just 20! :google

Kind of impressive as I said in another thread for an item that has had so much ^^^^ talked about it.

Funny that its ok if it was black though it would be ok. Isn't the rule of the game CC is blue only really? Its ok if it changes color as long as its the color folks want. :lol

Kind of impressive as I said in another thread for an item that has had so much ^^^^ talked about it.

Funny that its ok if it was black though it would be ok. Isn't the rule of the game CC is blue only really? Its ok if it changes color as long as its the color folks want. :lol

The figure was never red in the official line, but he was show in black. Superfans know this stuff.

Back