SDCC Crimson Cobra Commander: THE POLL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think of Sideshow's choice of Crimson Cobra Commander?

• Total voters
What'd be cool is if the shirt was used to announce the next figure or an upcoming one. What if the shirt had Duke saluting with an American Flag behind him. That'd be awesome! :rock

I can't believe they sold 750 of those things. :google

This is now obviously their 2nd most healthy line, behind Star Wars.

PICK UP THE PACE, SIDESHOW!!! 4 figures a year is not enough!

I am sure they were expecting to sell as many dios as there are Snake Eyes.

Plus you've gotta add in all those who aren't expecting to keep the dio.

AMEN!!!

I have a feeling the that week CCC goes up for preorder we'll be seeing GI Joe t-shirt available with a $40+ purchase, similar to the Dead and SW shirts. Call it a hunch.

Sadly, another item I'll have to pass on as Sideshow seems to think that their only customers are Hobbits. :p

Are you sure? So far it seems to be called COBRA.

Yeah, no $#!+! :lol

Well... I originally voted "NO WAY" for buying this guy-- but after seeing the SSC behind the scenes video and getting looks at the regular CC... I'm having second thoughts.

I'm thinking about ordering this one, I have the exclusive Cobra Commander coming with the staff and thought this red version might look good holding it, perhaps i'll change the cobra head from gold to silver to match, what do you guys think?

I'm thinking about ordering this one, I have the exclusive Cobra Commander coming with the staff and thought this red version might look good holding it, perhaps i'll change the cobra head from gold to silver to match, what do you guys think?

Save your money? :huh :lol

SOLD!

cobradio.jpg

Back