SDCC 2019: Hot Toys & other companies news thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SDCC 2019: What are you hoping to see?

A very nice figure indeed!!
JOKER.jpg

SDCC 2019: What are you hoping to see?

Aw hell...why not?
0e128abd3108e46b7fa9cca031ccfe07.jpg

I get that licensing is a major factor, as well as there being a market for them, but there’s so many awesome properties out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I thought 1:4 scale statues were already in the works for this from Chronicle.

I thought 1:4 scale statues were already in the works for this from Chronicle.

Cost and space are too much of an issue for me with those, and I've also always preferred 1/6th.

Jareth and Sarah as a set based on the ball scene has been on my want list. At this point, I would take 1/6th versions in their more featured looks, but the ball scene is my favorite.

Do you guys think any of these can happen?

1/6 Turtles, all of these are 1/6
Classic PS4 Spider-Man
Burton Catwoman and Penguin
Alien Big Chap 2.0
Macready
Rambo
Conan
Last Crusade Indiana Jones
Aliens Ripley
Wicket
Doc Brown (Part 1 radiactive suit)

Classic PS4 Spider-Man
Alien Big Chap 2.0
Macready
Rambo
Conan
Aliens Ripley
Wicket

COMING SOON!!!

Classic PS4 Spider-Man
Alien Big Chap 2.0
Macready
Rambo
Conan
Aliens Ripley
Wicket

Only Spider-man has a chance.

Re: SDCC 2019: Hot Toys/Other companies news thread

I changed the thread title. For the next week and a half, if anyone sees any HT reveals, rumours, leaks, as well as news from other companies, post them here!

I'm hoping to see a large 1989 Batman display, in celebration of the 30th anniversary of the movie, hopefully with a 1/4 Batman, Bat Armory, and Bat signal.:)

I'm hoping to see a large 1989 Batman display, in celebration of the 30th anniversary of the movie, hopefully with a 1/4 Batman, Bat Armory, and Bat signal.:)

I'm hoping for the same but feel the chances are somewhere between slim and nil sadly.

I'm hoping for the same but feel the chances are somewhere between slim and nil sadly.
Hot Toys will be doing themselves an injustice if they don't show 1989 Batman items at SDCC, as they've done 1/4 Batman Begins and The Dark Knight Rises Batman figures, so they should at least show a 1/4 1989 Batman.:)

Yes, please. A 1/4 scale 89 Bats is my grail. I’d be happy just to see anything 1/6 or 1/4 from the movie this year.

It's that point in time before SDCC where your mind runs away with you. Then the reveals start and you get pissed off they didn't make what was in your head.

Come on Indy!

Back