SDCC 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HASBRO SDCC 2016 Marvel Legends Exclusive leaked

.... weird ****ing collection. would've preferred an Alpha Flight box set, or Weapon X,

•Abomination - okay. make you wonder what the Cap Wave 3 is going to be. but it look like the figure will be nice none the less.
•Enchantress - Finally!!!!! more Thor villains is always a boast. ad that it's a exclusive but delighted to still get her.
•Dreadknight - I don't care what anyone else says, this figure make the set. Dreadknight is one villain I never thought we ever will get. I can even guess we will be getting a new Black Knight down the line.
•Spider-man (again) - meh
•Purple Man- Awesome. being a big part of the MCU boasted this guys value and need him for when they eventually release Jessica Jones. plus he a dd classic which is a most for me.
•Sandman - I can already see this being the BAF for the recent wave rumored today as a non sandy version. Nice addition none the less.

Got my tickets yesterday can't wait. 1st time going to SDCC.

Last year was my first year and we only got 3 days. We had a blast but felt really short on time. This year I got in for all 5 days so I'm excited to get the chance to see even more this time.

I haven't gotten mine yet. I have two accounts. I still need the tickets I purchased for me, wife and cousin. Haven't gotten the email yet. I'm worried.

Is there anyone who is willing to pick up a Hallmark ornament for me at the con please?

Anyone going by Boom! studios booth? They have some variant power Rangers / sentai comics they are selling for $25. I'll cover cost of waiting in line and shipping too

Back