SDCC 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not going, but for the people that are, anyone wanna pick up something at CON for me? It's Mattels Thundercats exclusive. Item will be paid for

I'm not going, but for the people that are, anyone wanna pick up something at CON for me? It's Mattels Thundercats exclusive. Item will be paid for

I'm going but from my understanding some SDCC PO you have to show your badge and it must match the order. Or was that just NECA only??

I think that applies to some retailers, I just know that mattycollector members such as myself are able to login thru our subscription June 16 and buy the 2 pack early however we have to physically pick it up.

I've subbed the other 6 figures that ship in December. It's a little confusing why they do this since Wilykit and Wilycat are main characters. I've never bought Mattel exclusives in the past, only Hasbro. There's word some may go on sale online afterwards for shipping thru their website but I don't want to take the chance.

The had an email earlier this week previewing their Sideshow show on Wednesdays. It was on the email send out about their shows.

Thanks for the info. I'm still not sure why some of their emails come through, and others get sent to spam.

Looking to get a pass for the whole thing or just a day pass, really want to go this will be my first con if i can score passes please pm me if anyone cant make it and is selling thanks

Start planning for next year. Badges are long sold out and non transferable. If you get caught scalping or buying a fraudulent badge you could be banned from SDCC for life. Do some research - isn't the kind of thing you can suddenly decide to go to a couple of weeks before it starts. Lol.

Back