SDCC 2016 Photo Catch All

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well pretty much everything will be revealed tomorrow.

I remember last year people thinking there would be more reveals as the event goes on... nope.

Imagine if there surprise reveal are figures from the new power rangers movie....but yeah I think they'll show this guy.

yuy.jpg

(personally not a big fan of the costume).

Figures I'd really like to see in the next few days:
Daredevil, Punisher, Spidey, Poe, General Hux (and maybe some Rogue One stuff but that'd be super early and my wallet would flinch)

I would say Suicide Squad and Luke Skywalker but those are guaranteed.

Pretty excited about the announcements, just kind of hurts about the waiting times for an actual release.

I'm hoping to see more new iron man figures to be honest. Really want to get the HPP finished [emoji1303]

Can anyone that's actually there take some pics of the Bandai booth? I'm dying to see the Soul Of Chogoking Lion Force Voltron!

Sideshow gonna have some 1/6 scale Marvel or is that line dead already..

I'm excited to see what Mezco has to offer. I'm hoping to see DC rebirth figs from DC Direct. ThreeA's Berserk Armor Guts, Spidey from Civil War, Chronicle's Conan figure and the SS Lobo.

Man, if any of you that are going can run by that boom studios booth right next door, I need to get some of those power ranger variants lol. Will cover all costs

Damn, Cap and Bucky look so awesome! *__* Can't wait for them to finally hit the shelves! Also, Sam's wings really look like they bend forward. Could the WS Falcon's wings do that too?

And damn, I need to see all of what Koto's bringing! *_* Although, they might not show off everything yet seeing how Wonfes is on Sunday.

Back