SDCC 2016 Photo Catch All

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know its far fetched and not marvel, but I really hope someone makes a sly cooper figure (my grail).:pray:

My god please a David hasselhoff from baywatch. The exclusive can be an extra bottle of tanning oil.

Ultimate Ultron reveal? :lol wishful thinking on my part.

I'd die.

I opened up prime and 45 last night and was a little underwhelmed by prime. It's a nice figure, but compared to the paint job on 45 it left a lot to be desired.

I'd LOVE an ultimate ultron with a nice screen accurate paint job and better head articulation.

This going to be so exciting. I can just see my wallet hiding in some dark corner. Thank you so much sir Motuxmen!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its that count duku in the star wars photo? Maybe its just a dream

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
d69d201afd8760c28b12b15f9b6e7da4.png

That ugly super girl facesculpt tho :rotfl, but in all seriousness the animated series figures look great, and I wish they make a Harley Quinn one as well.

I am right up the street in my office counting down the hours until my first comic con...can't wait!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Thanks...my family is all looking forward to it. Hopefully I'll survive being there all 4 days.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Back