SDCC 2016 Photo Catch All

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks...my family is all looking forward to it. Hopefully I'll survive being there all 4 days.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

You will but its your wallets well being I'm more concerned about. :violin

Hm, this is probably why they haven't shipped my Finn and Riot Trooper, even though they took my money already.:impatient:

And so it begins... nice one for the thread Motx love it every year, this is me for the rest of the night

giphy.gif

p.s congrats on 1,000 post Goblin :banana

Looks like they didn't change much for black panther, but it comes out next year so they still have time.

Found this on Instagram.
View attachment 278327

CAP AND BUCKY LOOK GREAT!!! So does everyone else, but waiting for these two.....

Am I wrong to want the HT Harley to be wearing that black-and-gold metal mesh dress with the slave bracelets....? I feel her "regular" look will be well-represented, an alternate costume would be the bomb. Puns intended.

EDIT: this 'un.

every-single-amazing-harley-quinn-moment-in-the-suicide-squad-trailer-524564.jpg

CAP AND BUCKY LOOK GREAT!!! So does everyone else, but waiting for these two.....

Am I wrong to want the HT Harley to be wearing that black-and-gold metal mesh dress with the slave bracelets....? I feel her "regular" look will be well-represented, an alternate costume would be the bomb. Puns intended.

EDIT: this 'un.

every-single-amazing-harley-quinn-moment-in-the-suicide-squad-trailer-524564.jpg

No I would want it as well. It doesn't feel out of place and it still looks like Harley.

I would want it if it didn't take priority to other members of the Squad.

Back