Scottyb AKA ROTS V2 Anakan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster)Nihilus Sculpt 85%done comments on changes needed please!

Looks great Scottyb, really clean work there

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster)Nihilus Sculpt 85%done comments on changes needed please!

Really glad u guys like it im really pleased to contribute something original to the community I can call my own.

looking good scottyb! I know I want one and the outfit!

These will be deleted there just for the sculptor reffrence!!!

nih.jpg

getitrigght.jpg

KOTOR2Nihilus-1.jpg

looking Good, cant wait to see this painted up.

looking Good, cant wait to see this painted up.
Im dying to take the paint brush to this also shouldnt be long now if i had to guess hell be shipping this to me sometime next week and it'll be taking a bath in silicone asap!

one more to soon be deleted!

new5.jpg

Last edited:

new55.jpg

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster)painted joker heads i casted

Some people were asking about the joker heads i casted a while back so here is some pictures of them painted. Steve will be sculpting the hair now I guess a lot of people wanted bald versions.

2012-08-12143856-1.jpg

2012-08-12143850-1.jpg

2012-08-12143843.jpg

2012-08-12143719.jpg

2012-08-12143609.jpg

2012-08-12143707.jpg

2012-08-12143615.jpg

Last edited:

Awesome paint apps on the Jokers , I can't wait to see what Steve does with the hair

Awesome paint apps on the Jokers , I can't wait to see what Steve does with the hair

Im sure he's gona knock it out of the park like with everything he does! Im gonna try some new things and cast of one these in silicone for punched in hair!

i can't wait to see the Darth Nihilus painted up and finished...on my shelf!!!!

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster) Phase one casting's

I havent had much time for custom's lately witch i hope will be changing soon so this kinda got put on the back burner. Final had some time to put in an finished off a few molds. Only a couple easy one's left and all be cranking out some clone's to beef up my collection! All the peaces except the feet were cast by me.

Not happy with my paint on the wollfe helm but all redo it i feel my confident with a brush now and a have a few new techniques to apply.

100_0225.jpg

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster) Nihilus sculpt 99% done!

Just a few minor changes since the last time i showed this. All thats is a left is some minor cleaning and its all finished.
Enjoy!

2012-08-20224754.jpg

2012-08-20224747.jpg

2012-08-20224741.jpg

2012-08-20224626.jpg

2012-08-20224803.jpg

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster) Commander Wollfe WIP

Here is My commander wollfe. HE is still a WIP a few things left to do like the art work on the shoulders. All the peace are cast by me except the thigh armour witch im still working the kinks out. His weathering looks much better in hand all re paint the helmet eventually an maybe a bit more weathering!

Enjoy

100_0242.jpg

100_0241.jpg

100_0240.jpg

100_0239.jpg

100_0238.jpg

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster) Commander Wollfe WIP

Meh the pictures just dont do it justice he looks really good on my desk right now:( The pictures are hiding all the weathering:(

Also a big thanks to bobba mike for the helmet sculpt its perfect! Not in the same league as his but hopefully I made him proud.

Last edited:
Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster) Nihilus 80% done!

Here is my Darth Nihilus i just casted the sculpt and sculpted a new crown quickly. I had to throw him together to have a quick look cause i wont have time to paint him till tomorrow.

The costume is about 80% done I have to make a new belt + finalize the length of the tunic and have the tailor finalize the cape. Then i will go to town weathering him.

Im really proud of this so i hope u all like it. The weather was funny and i couldn't get a clear shot of the head sculpt but all show it tomorrow or the next day after i paint it up! With some 360 picture's!

100_0346.jpg

100_0349.jpg

100_0350.jpg

Back