Scottyb AKA ROTS V2 Anakan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster)Ani/CBbane/doku/Emporer Taking Orders PM me for PP info

Im oping a esports comic book bar wher I live. I just got approved for my sideshow wholesaler account. SSc and hot toys will be our core line and a big part of the decor.

There not easy to get set up with there very picky nower days whom the allow to sell there product. Im pretty excited i just thought id share that all with u guys! Since all my Rl freinds just make fun of me!

Happy New Year freaks!

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster)Ani/CBbane/doku/Emporer Taking Orders PM me for PP info

Holy ******! :rock You gonna have a site too yo!?

Coming soon
man I want to paint that sculpt so bad but I have no use for it :lol Great work Steve!
Im oping a esports comic book bar wher I live. I just got approved for my sideshow wholesaler account. SSc and hot toys will be our core line and a big part of the decor.

There not easy to get set up with there very picky nower days whom the allow to sell there product. Im pretty excited i just thought id share that all with u guys! Since all my Rl freinds just make fun of me!

Happy New Year freaks!

congrats man! :hi5:

Congrats man! So you're moving to Ottawa right and opening that store here? :gah:

Happy New Year freaks!

Great going Scotty. Now make use of those affiliate links and rake in some Moolah! :rock

very nice. Thanks for sharing

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster)Ani/CBbane/doku/Emporer Qui-gon/OBI FINISHED

Any news on the neckless Obi?

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster)Ani/CBbane/doku/Emporer Qui-gon/OBI FINISHED

when will the tarkin be done

I haven't got word from sculptor but he sent me the wip quit e awhile ago. Shouldn't be too too long before its in my hands.

Any news on the neckless Obi?

I finished removing the neck I just need find time to mold him in the next few days.

anyone have the Anakin, and obi head sculpt painted?

I got a anikin sent out for paint. Steve should have a pictures ready to go anyday. I haven't sent anyone out a obiwan sculpt yet.

Tarkin

Anikin painted by steve

Tarkin looks pretty good. More like a younger Captain Tarkin than a Grand Moff Tarkin. Is that what you were going for?

No The older one. I think thew same thing right away but after i studie the compariosn phots ive come to the conclusion that the age will come out in the paint.

Tarkin looks great, I am for sure interested in one when they become available. :)

Back