-Scorpion Driver-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah its still great looking. Cant wait to purchase. ordered a ttm19 like last week

Still need to get myself a TTM-19. TDA, I think he's just finishing up the final touches to the Gosling sculpt and then it's finished. I'd expect some photos shortly!

Great looking outfit and sculpt on the page 1. Awful movie(like all time bad-ie Fast &Furious#x) but a cool figure. I actually watched the movie because I saw this thread. That's truly a great likeness of the actor.

Wow never thought someone would say this movie was awful. I loved it and I would think most people would too. Just curious, what did you think was bad about it?

Wow never thought someone would say this movie was awful. I loved it and I would think most people would too. Just curious, what did you think was bad about it?

I personally love the movie but I'm not surprised when someone doesn't like it, it's clearly a love it or hate it kind of movie.

Back