-Scorpion Driver-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would kind of defeat the purpose of them being the fullset exclusive item if he did that....

Which is why i mentioned I'm sure it wouldn't happen, but perhaps if they were made from a different material similar to how the jackets were changed and offered to everyone else.

Which is why i mentioned I'm sure it wouldn't happen, but perhaps if they were made from a different material similar to how the jackets were changed and offered to everyone else.

Doubt it the jackets where always gonna be available to everyone on each of the lists it's just cirumstance that led to the fullsets getting the slightly better jacket over the other lists. The mask has always been the fullset exclusive and i highly doubt that will change.

Thanks Bullet I was unaware of you where part of this project? I was actually directing my suggestion towards Xeno.

No but I am on the full set list unlike yourself :). I'm also smart enough not to waste Xeno's time with questions such as 'please make the fullset exclusive item for everyone'

Oooohh.. take it outside ladies! :p

:lol

Im still experimenting so nothing concrete to announce yet but as far as i know if I were going to offer flexible resin mask sculpt it'll definitely cost a bit more than previously quoted for the full set.

Finally got the skin tone im happy with...
IMG_9425_zpsbce60320.jpg

IMG_9426_zpsf66d2095.jpg

IMG_9428_zps25d57667.jpg

I might give this a try...
a thin single layer cast and make it like latex mask.
hg4.jpg

I'd be down for paying the little extra for that kinda quality :). If you where to do the thin mask as opposed to the sculpt with the thin layer of F60 on it how durable would it be?

Hey Xeno!

Any comparison pics on the jackets yet?

cheers!

check the OP ... has the OG one in it ... then I believe many pages back he posted the satin one.

But overall ... no comparison pics as it just makes us DX loose guys very sad. :( :p

The old version is still exceptional. Nothing to be worried about here! This is amazing Jack, I can't wait to pay for this beast!

Back