-Scorpion Driver-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the response, Jack and Bullet. Yes, I noticed it is not on the list, but I saw some photos of with the sunglasses on, and that's why I asked. Thanks.

Thanks for the response, Jack and Bullet. Yes, I noticed it is not on the list, but I saw some photos of with the sunglasses on, and that's why I asked. Thanks.

No worries man it is hidden at the bottom of a very large first post easy to miss. Dunno what I'm gonna go about sunglasses yet will post up if I come up with anything

more pics
IMG_9558_zps06e2e001.jpg

IMG_9526_zpscec309e9.jpg

IMG_9531_zps3dc30106.jpg

IMG_9557_zps0dbcec4b.jpg

Not sure if it has been mentioned or not, I spent some time looking for the answer in this thread but couldn't find it, I know the glasses in Xeno's photo don't come with any set but does anyone or Xeno if he isn't busy to answer know what glasses those are and where to get them?

Thanks guys appreciated!

Not sure if it has been mentioned or not, I spent some time looking for the answer in this thread but couldn't find it, I know the glasses in Xeno's photo don't come with any set but does anyone or Xeno if he isn't busy to answer know what glasses those are and where to get them?

IMG_9563_zps89f659b2.jpg

I use Playhouse GSG9 Jack Bauer figure's sunglasses. It's not movie accurate but pretty close! :)

Figure looks so good with the shades, not sure how I'm going to display him, like that ^^^ or with the mask instead.. hmmm?

Must also say how good the shoes look! :clap

Back