-Scorpion Driver-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking at the last pics you posted and even the eyes look like Gosling's. Not sure if this was on purpose, probably was but they even have that slight lazy eye look. SOOOO GOOD!!!!

I was looking at the last pics you posted and even the eyes look like Gosling's. Not sure if this was on purpose, probably was but they even have that slight lazy eye look. SOOOO GOOD!!!!

haha no i didnt make that on purpose. I didnt even sculpt the mask over my driver head... just lucky the eyes have resemblance to gosling's lazy eyes. ;)

Oh, haha. Sorry for the confusing post. Casting in silicone isn't a good idea. The cast itself however is awesome!

Why isnt it a good idea? Have you any experience casting with F60 silicone? What are the pitfalls? Please share.

The F60 isn't a silicone, it's a flexible resin. Silicone is meant more for moldmaking than it is for actual casting, since it deteriorates over time with use. Props are normally cast in silicone (the Handsome Guy mask from Drive for example), but something you want to last for more than a few years or after some handling, silicone shouldn't be the route to take.

Yes correct, It's the F60 resin I meant but do you have a problem with the F60 flexible resin?

Not at all! It seems to be the best option since it handles just like a real mask would. It was just that there were a few people interested in a silicone casting it seemed, so I wanted to clear the confusion there. Sorry man!

Might be partly my fault I mentioned silicone in one of my previous posts. Not really up on my casting materials if I'm being honest lol. The F60 stuff looks like the way to go if Jack can use it. The results are impressive

Oh, yes I used the wrong material in my description. Jack also stated that it was a resin.

Last edited:
Still playing with the skin tone...
2013-05-14-11-40-39_deco_zpsc809725a.jpg

Back