Scifi67 Star Wars customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scifi67

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
A Jedi and his Padawan
picture.php

I was in a hurry this weekend when I started this thread and only got to post the picture above. Here are a few more shots of some of my completed SW customs.

A Jedi and his Padawan
picture.php

Generals...
picture.php

Even Piell
picture.php

Eeth Koth
picture.php

Jedi
picture.php

EPI Padawan Kenobi
picture.php

Love the Clone Wars! I have an upgrade planned for our young hero and I finally finished my General Kenobi.
picture.php

Qui Gon looks Sith in this photo.
picture.php

Last edited:
The Anakin Ep2 sculpt is incredible, Koth and Piel too, blown away!

Nice stuff! That Even Piell custom looks absolutley perfect, what body did you use?

And what did you make Clone Wars Obi-Wan's chest armor out of? Looks a bit odd in this pic:

picture.php

I was in a hurry this weekend when I started this thread and only got to post the picture above. Here are a few more shots of some of my completed SW customs.

A Jedi and his Padawan
picture.php

awesome anakin sculpt.. did you sculpt this? Any possibilities on making it available? :clap

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the feedback and comments.

Eeth and Even are sculpted by Callous (he's a member here), I also have his Maul, Windu and Trebor sculpts on wip figures. I followed his how to on the body mod for Even, it's a Hasbro Lil Anakin with SS female buck's arms for legs. He also got her feet, hands and forearms. On Eeth he left the back of the head off so you could use the back of a Barbie head for the hair.

Jim Maddox sculpted the Anakin, I bought a couple of them several years ago from Hero Heads in a very limited release.

Young Obi Wan is sculpted Sunohc.

CW Gen Kenobi's chest armor is made from a cheap air dry clay that went funky when it dried. I made it before they released CW Anakin, I need to get his chest armor. His head is from SS/Paul Carson.

I believe callous is still selling his sculpt.

Thank you Puay, he has turned out to be one of my favorite Jedi. While researching him I found out he is one tuff little bugger.

I also painted all these sculpts.

You did an awesome job on Even Piell!

Buy far the best version that I've seen.
What body did you use and are the cloths from another fig or did you make them?

Again AWESOME job!

Thank you dh4, here is the breakdown of Even.
Hasbro
Lil Anakin body with SS female buck arms for legs, also used the hands, feet and forearms (thanks to Callous)
Lil Anakin belt (upgrading to leather)
Jedi Luke black collar
EPI Anakin brown vest

Dragon
Anna pants/tights
Anna boots

Thank you dh4, here is the breakdown of Even.
Hasbro
Lil Anakin body with SS female buck arms for legs, also used the hands, feet and forearms (thanks to Callous)
Lil Anakin belt (upgrading to leather)
Jedi Luke black collar
EPI Anakin brown vest

Dragon
Anna pants/tights
Anna boots

That is genius! Cool to closer shots of these and I agree with the masses that the AOTC Anakin head is awesome, plus you do great paintwork, SciFi!

Back