Scarlett Johansson to star in GHOST IN THE SHELL feature film from Dreamworks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched the movie first, then read the manga, then the anime. None of it felt like a downgrade. But its your opinion and we all have them including buttholes. lol

Wouldn't say it's a downgrade. Comic versus the show and movies; they're different animals.

I just personally don't see the same technical quality or storytelling quality in Movie > Show > Manga, besides being different animals, which you are right about.

But that's just me.

https://ghostintheshellfan.blogspot.com/2016/08/leaked-character-images-of-live-action.html

GHOST%u00252BIN%u00252BTHE%u00252BSHELL%u00252BLIVE%u00252B4.jpg

:lol :mwaha

What the what @ that pic! :lol

I do like this pic though. :yess:

GHOST%2BIN%2BTHE%2BSHELL%2BLIVE%2B1.jpg

Yeah, too bad you don't see the purple though cause of the sepia filter. Also, WTF is up with this Togusa (if this who they claim him to be)?

He doesn't look like the wholesome family man. They should have just picked some random blonde haired guy. I'm thinking it's that other section 9 agent.

GHOST%u00252BIN%u00252BTHE%u00252BSHELL%u00252BLIVE%u00252B7.jpg

Must of saw the Leslie Jones pics.

:lol

If this gets bad reviews I may just bring my headphones and make a soundtrack. I have to see what this looks like.

Back