Scarlett Johansson to star in GHOST IN THE SHELL feature film from Dreamworks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the trailer. Looking forward to seeing this movie.
tumblr_nahwwlUFoF1tq4of6o1_500.gif

:monkey3

It's not an official trailer. Somebody pieced together the teasers Paramount released yesterday. I'm guessing there will be an official one pretty soon.

I'm cautiously optimistic. I want to like it. Need more - like a full trailer before I can judge much. I like Scarlett though.

I didn't like how she looked in those snippets,her Face is just not right for Major Motoko Kusanagi.Masanori Ota aka:Masamune Shirow is most likely cringing right now having a Gaijin playing his character.At least we know SJ can pull off the acting.

I really like the feel of the teaser, that neo-noir feel is something I didn't really expect in my low expectations, I expected a more action oriented, superficial adaptation of the visuals, being an action anime (the series), but they did good.

I'm gonna be very surprised if this is mostly a nice slow burn crime thriller with some action sprinkled throughout, I want to keep my hype in check.

Instead of Johansson, they should get one of those crazy women who deliberately try to make their face look like an anime girl. :lol

They look creepy actually.

Back