Scarlett Johansson to star in GHOST IN THE SHELL feature film from Dreamworks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not usually into set pics but I like what I'm seeing, mostly from the city. Definitely looks like the area with the dump truck driver scene to me.

She looks fabulous! Pretty much straight out of the movie. I'm really impressed and excited for this film now.

But I was expecting her to look nothing like Motoko, like BW ScarJo where she's basically just ScarJo and doesn't give the vibe of BW at all...

Well she gives a strong Motoko vibe here, I like it.

I dont know, I still still Scarjo, but thats a good thing. lol Not sure if she will feel like Motoko in the movie. We'll find out when the trailer and movie comes out.

Yeah but the manga sucks imo. It's al cutesy and quippy, reminds me to Ranma's art style.

The best balance is in the anime, she's also quite Black Widowy there.

The source material was elevated in the 1995 movie.

If you read the manga, then you know she really isnt at all. lol

Yeah but that artist is a total pervert as well.
Have you see his Intron depot art books and other crap? :lol

Yeah but the manga sucks imo. It's al cutesy and quippy, reminds me to Ranma's art style.

The best balance is in the anime, she's also quite Black Widowy there.

The source material was elevated in the 1995 movie.

Yeah, that's Shirow in a nutshell.
Feels like the TV show and movies are more on a serious vein than anything.

I guess action and the occasionally lesbian sex scene is cutesy and quippy.
Are you new to anime/manga? :lol

Kidding aside, it's s completely different tone from manga to anime.

Exactly. And it fits the material better imo.

Yeah, the SCARJO movie is probably going to be regurgitation of the 1995 animated movie. I hope they up it.

Also, Takeshi Kitano as Aramaki, chief of public security section 9? Coooooooool.

Yeah but that artist is a total pervert as well.
Have you see his Intron depot art books and other crap? :lol

Pretty obvious that they are going with the animated movie.

And yes I've heard of Intron Depot. I had a bunch of them in highschool. And there is nothing wrong with being a pervert. lol #pervertsunite

Are you new to anime/manga? :lol

Kidding aside, it's s completely different tone from manga to anime.

I like both the manga and the anime. Sorry that you dont.

Well I was introduced to GitS by the movie and it blew me the **** away, the anime then seemed like a downgrade but it was serviceable, the manga seemed even more like a downgrade.

Akira for instance was the opposite, I was introduced to it by the movie, and the manga was a huge upgrade.

Well I was introduced to GitS by the movie and it blew me the **** away, the anime then seemed like a downgrade but it was serviceable, the manga seemed even more like a downgrade.

Akira for instance was the opposite, I was introduced to it by the movie, and the manga was a huge upgrade.

I watched the movie first, then read the manga, then the anime. None of it felt like a downgrade. But its your opinion and we all have them including buttholes. lol

Back