Scarface 1:1 pre-order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Waller said:
Exactly. Every rapper on MTV's Cribs has something Scarface related.

So true Darth, if the quality is there with this piece, there is a HUGE fanbase who would love to have this "little Caesar" bust.

SolidLiquidFox said:
Not to mention the people that bought more than one through their other accounts.

I think the demand will be there mostly because this one snuck on a lot of people. Collectors had a week to discuss and prepare for the Spidey PF variants knowing it was going to be VERY limited. I don't think anyone forsaw only 60 Scarface busts.
The preview was in the newsletter last week and it even had the edition size, so I don't know how it snuck up on people. I was waiting for it to go up Thursday cause I figured it would instantly sell out.

You are right. I did miss the 60 ES on the preview. :D

Still, I think the hype behind this piece got lost in the sea of Spidey PF hoopla the same way the Dracula SSE bust did.

SolidLiquidFox said:
You are right. I did miss the 60 ES on the preview. :D

Still, I think the hype behind this piece got lost in the sea of Spidey PF hoopla the same way the Dracula SSE bust did.
You're probably right. Nobody was talking about it before hand.

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Scarface – Tony Montana – Life-Size Bust (item #2931) from our Scarface Collectibles. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 20 days.

he is coming :chew

Mookeylama said:
i'd imagine because of the International version that SS is releasing. it will probably double the ES. i'm thinking of canceling too.

Bingo. Esp on the high-end/high-dollar exclusives, I don't like re-hashes.

I'm cancelling based on principal. SSC should NOT be rewarded for this kind of behavior, doubling the ES with an Intl Version on the sneak. This is Not what they hyped, sold and placed a $400 Premium on.

Only 60 will be made in the World. Lies!

Shame on them. :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

I'm keeping mine because I think this bust is awesome. The 60 ES only bothered me in that I was afraid of missing this pre-order. However, I can understand why people would be pissed, esp. those who see these coillectibles as "part-investement/appreciation."

I think the only reason I'd be pissed is because they are going to do a black suit "downfall" version (i'd almost bet on it) and I'd want one of those as well (to keep in another part of the house). :monkey3

Thank you for your pre-order of our Scarface – Tony Montana – Life-Size Bust (item #2931) from our Scarface Collectibles. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 72 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse

Oh yeah baby :chew

i cancelled mine a while back way before the other edition was announced.

friendly request. please do not post any good pictures of it. i don't want to have to regret cancelling! i hope it turns out bad. lol!

Karma said:
I'm pissed that they ain't released pic or stated the suit differences and ES of international version yet

ditto on that

I also get pissed off with boba and cancelled him but I am keeping this

there is a big difference with boba and this. It was obvious that boba will be on second chance with 4000 ES and you have a chance to buy him much cheaper at ebay

however, this is only limited to 60 regardless of the international version and it would be most difficult to get him later down the road.

accordingly, I am keeping mine

Back