Scarface 1:1 pre-order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so i guess we start watching ebay for the first one to pop up on there? :monkey5

"Artist(s): The Sideshow Collectibles Design Team"

so i guess they're still not giving credit to the sculptor anymore.

I posted this over at SF...

The one thing that stands out to me is the face is too long... I've noticed this in other busts and PF sculpts as well. Sometimes the face is "tall" and "thin" and would look much better if it was a bit "shorter" and "fatter".

ok, how many people who got one bought it because it was an ES of 60?? c'mon..be honest.

good question

I bought because I know it would be very expensive to get from evilbay

considering I will pay like 160 $ shipping to Turkey, I confirm that I did not buy for flipping.

I like the bust when I see the preview last week and stated on the other thread that I will buy this.

not that greatest fan of scarface, but the bust looks great, except for the fact that it has shoulders with no arms. I'm just not a fan of those type of busts.

I love Scarface, I have 2 12" Final Battle Figs ordered but I will decide what to do when I see the final production pics. This sculpt looks very good to me, my only qualms are I wished it was mixed media, had a cloth shirt, etc, but it is a Bust so no biggie there... will decide when the time comes..

Oh, and only 60 exist so at the very least it's a good investment. :D

I saw it available...but passed. Figured at the price point, it would've been worth the purchase if Scarface had a fabric shirt in a similar manner to the 1:1 Star Wars busts. Congrats to whoever made the purchase though. Definately post pics when the piece comes in...it'll be interesting to see if I made a mistake passing it up...esp. with the size of the run...

He seems a bit too pale or something off with the skin tone. Otherwise looks great though. No interest in Scarface at all though.

Back