Scarface 1:1 pre-order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's the international version, so it should be blue and white and may be with 120 ES ? double size and no so limited that the current limited version ^^.

The site is for a store referred in France, but with .nl it's more Nederlands, any case it's in EU.

guess I'll keep my original order with es of 60 if this is true then

unlimited?

096896219732_z_scarpceu.jpg

Hey guys.

I've been reading through this thread (as it's the reason I joined up here). I'm not much of a collector of anything (burnt out after all the Star Wars stuff) but I do want this! It's not necessarily my favorite film (it's up there, though) but I mean come on: it's Tony Montana! The low ES made it even more attractive... but that went out the window, huh? Although I still plan to pick one up. It's a matter of making the decision of which I want to get -- you see I heard from a pal who's a SS retailer and was told that there's three versions of the Scarface bust:

* Sideshow web exclusive -- ES of 60: white suit with the maroon shirt.

* International version -- no ES: blue suit and white shirt.

* Australian exclusive -- ES of 60: which is the... pin-stripe suit! Woohoo! And this has an edition size of 60 (like the first option).

So the international version has an unlimited ES, right?

But until I see proof of the latter two, I'm not convinced.

And finally, has anyone recieved this yet? I really wanna see some pics of this. I saw Howard's original sculpt last year but would love to see how this looks out of the box.

Many thanks!

Spliff said:
Nah, I just think that the majority of Scarface fans(myself included) don't want caricatures(Mezco) or dolls of Tony. We want something badass, and that'll look good...which I think this bust gives.

I mean, cos people forget what the majority of Scarface fans are like...

Exactly! Besides an original one-sheet in C-9+ condition (that isn't fake), I don't think there's anything else I'd want.

I am pre-charged
and already contacted to Sideshow for the international version

It is disturbing to know that there will be other versions of the busts that I will be paying 600 $ (200 $ for shipment)

what will happen if I see the international version and I like it more than this?

Mine, too, although it is a hold for over $500! Plus my account says "Shipping soon, contact to cancel."

No way! *praying for no damages*

Mine will be here next Tuesday.

Ya hear that PAM!? huh? Huhhh?????????

After I'm done making out with it I'll snap a buncha pics. As it stands, I think it's already perfect from the get go, and wish they would've got the same guy who did it to do the PF since the likeness is perfect on the bust, and non-existant on the PF. =(

Only thing I'd nitpick about was I wish they would've incorporated his "TM" logo onto the base.

Back