Scarface 1:1 pre-order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So say good night to the lucky guy to get one from eu and here is 4am, i'm tired ...

Bonehead15 said:
Maybe they just wanted it to be rarer than the Classic and Negative Zone Spideys. :D

LOL. well, if theyre trying to make me feel better, it's not working :monkey5

pjam said:
Looks like a major hit, damn, a lotta guys are gonna be pretty pissed they didn't get a shot at this or even know when it would go up for sale. It's one thing to offer a few hundred edition and quite another to offer only 60...:D

On the Newsletter Home page, on the right hand side is a list of categories you can select to appear in "your" newsletter. Scarface is one of them and if they didn't have it checked, it is their own fault... :D And before anyone says they didn't know, Sideshow has mentioned in several newsletters and on their web site to be sure to update your Newsletter preferences to make sure you get news on everything you are interested in! :monkey5

Oh! And I got one!

lcummins said:
On the Newsletter Home page, on the right hand side is a list of categories you can select to appear in "your" newsletter. Scarface is one of them and if they didn't have it checked, it is their own fault... :D And before anyone says they didn't know, Sideshow has mentioned in several newsletters and on their web site to be sure to update your Newsletter preferences to make sure you get news on everything you are interested in! :monkey5

Oh! And I got one!
Yeah, I just checked everything when I signed up.

gambit said:
One goes to Turkey :banana

at one point the internet was so slow that I scared I would miss it.

Suprisingly it took some to time to sold out

anyway, I like it so far and the ES is a killer
Was shocked it took as long as it did.

lcummins said:

Oh! And I got one!

I know, I had him checked too, I was referring to "the rest of the world" who were out of the loop and didn't know about it and will want one...

and believe me there are many in the entertainment business (where I work) who would LOOVE to have this grace their office, home theatre or home...

and then to say only 60 were made, well, you get my point...

Bonehead15 said:
$399.99

That seems high for a bust but with a ES of 60 I guess the price is justified.
Actually it is the cheapest 1:1 bust they have done, I think.

gambit said:
hey there,
Lonnie, I thought you were not going to buy 1:1 busts again? :rolleyes:
congrats

No, not ALL 1:1 busts! Just cutting certain lines (like Star Wars and Marvel) and certain items, but I am keeping things that will likely be very difficult to replace like Grey Hulks, Spidey variants and Scarface busts! :rotfl

lcummins said:
No, not ALL 1:1 busts! Just cutting certain lines (like Star Wars and Marvel) and certain items, but I am keeping things that will likely be very difficult to replace like Grey Hulks, Spidey variants and Scarface busts! :rotfl
I thought the scarface bust was for me Lonnie. You can never have too many.:D

Bonehead15 said:
$399.99

That seems high for a bust but with a ES of 60 I guess the price is justified.

That seems like a good price. Low edition size and great likeness, so $400 is pretty good.

Back