Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this photo!!!!!!!!!

81726998.jpg

I expect their Zira and Cornelius to have troll hair. Just like their gorillas. I was willing to overlook the troll hair because of their gorillas. But since they have refused to exchange my gorilla captain's vest with the factory defect, the company holds no honor for me. A dishonorable company must suffer the pain of a thousand burning suns!!
POTA-SpaceApe08.jpg

Hitchhiker - Just caught the joke... Gene "Simians" :lol

Last night, I saw KISS in Cleveland, Ohio. It was their 2nd stop of their “35 ALIVE TOUR.”

I sang, shouted and screamed all night long (non-stop) while they were on the stage. My gruff voice is now my souvenir of the great time I had last night.

What a magnificent time. My old body wanted to quit, but I forced it to keep going. Yeah - I’m sore from dancing, jumping, clapping my hands and shaking my fist(s) in the air.

Of course, my neck and shoulders muscles now ache from doing this.

Yes, my hip joints are inflamed (ouch) and my knees are just screaming at me to sit down! But my mind is still telling my entire body it was worth it… and it was! I’m very thankful to my boss that I don’t have to work today.

I seen KISS about at a dozen times over the last 35 years, and as expected there was a ton on participation with the band! Quite simply, that was the best KISS show ever! These guys can really rock it and didn’t miss a single beat. They sounded better and tighter than ever. They are the masters of entertainment.

Here are a few pictures I took last night in Cleveland. Enjoy!

I am truly envious. So good to hear the guys still rock the house down after al these years!!
Did you wear your KISS ape shirt?

Jessica,

I believe you should be able to return to the retailer you bought this off of, not to HT direct. If you ordered an SS product 3rd party they wouldn't honor a return either. The normal route is back to the retailer, retailer back to manufacturer. Unfortunately you ordered this from a third party that is not in this country therefore they are not obligated to USA consumer protection laws, but you should already know this. Call the retailer you bought this guy from and ask if you could return him, before too much time elapses. I wish you luck.

I don't know about this, guys...This is the Hot Toys response to me after I sent them a tirade of insults:

Dear Jessica,

I’m sorry that I was confused with the date 25/12/2008, and didn’t realized that was the preorder date between you and the seller.

I’ve double checked with the product release schedule and this item was released in July, 09 in Hong Kong. According to our company policy, customers who would like to request replacement/repair service, should submit document to proof that the figure had not been used OR received the goods within 30 days of purchase. In this case, I’d suggest you to send us the shipment notice from your seller, and I will be able to get an approval from the Production dept.

Sorry for the misunderstanding caused previously.

Thank you!

Yours sincerely,

If Hot Toys will honor a replacement due to their factory ^^^^up, then I will put down my fighting sword.
:maul:maul:maul

Otherwise, I fight to the death.

Last edited:
I don't know about this, guys...This is the Hot Toys response to me after I send them a tirade of insults:

Dear Jessica,

I’m sorry that I was confused with the date 25/12/2008, and didn’t realized that was the preorder date between you and the seller.

I’ve double checked with the product release schedule and this item was released in July, 09 in Hong Kong. According to our company policy, customers who would like to request replacement/repair service, should submit document to proof that the figure had not been used OR received the goods within 30 days of purchase. In this case, I’d suggest you to send us the shipment notice from your seller, and I will be able to get an approval from the Production dept.

Sorry for the misunderstanding caused previously.

Thank you!

Yours sincerely,

Well there you go. Congrats Jessica on your victory. :banana

Now jump to it. Time is ticking.

Angel, Items en route.
P.O. said 3-4 days.

Thanks Ironman – I’m sorry, I haven't sent yours just yet. I'll pour those resin backpacks tonight for you. I just received some more resin via UPS today. I'll be making PZ a Caesar statue tonight as well. Hang in there guys.

Angel, the KISS apes look fantastic. I like your idea of lengthening Gene's fohead for the makeup.

Thanks, Gene will look better once I give him some hair.

I could definitely see using the orang head if completely painted. (Meaning black hair and makeup of either Ace or Peter.)

Did you wear your KISS ape shirt?

I wore my Buffalo Sabres hoodie to the concert. It was a very cold and windy day. I wore that all day.

I want to change the image on that once I get my KISS Space Ape painted!!

Space Ace; not Space Ape. :lol

Hey, good to hear you had a great time Angel. I agree with Jessica, that Stanley shot is awesome. I also dig his new costume.

Jessica, sorry to hear about your troubles with Hot Toys. Sounds like things might be working out though. I wish you luck.

Gene Simians
Space Ape
Star Monkey
Peter Corneliss

Thanks Ironman – I’m sorry, I haven't sent yours just yet. I'll pour those resin backpacks tonight for you. I just received some more resin via UPS today. I'll be making PZ a Caesar statue tonight as well. Hang in there guys.

Keep that mold in good condition. I will be getting one!!
Thanks, Gene will look better once I give him some hair.
He already looks great.
I could definitely see using the orang head if completely painted. (Meaning black hair and makeup of either Ace or Peter.)
Hmmmm, :rolleyes:

Space Ace; not Space Ape. :lol
Maybe yours, not mine. :monkey5

Ironman - In your package that I have here, are 2 SS Dr. Zaius heads. One has a open mouth, and the other is a SS stock head.

Would you be interested in trading the SS stock head for a new custom gorilla that I made? If so, I'll pour the resin tonight for a gorilla that you don't have and I'll keep that SS stock head of Zaius. Please let me know, if that would be acceptable to you.

Thanks a bunch. I traded him to you before I started making KISS apes. I'm going to use him for Peter Criss. :)

I'm going downstairs now to work on those resin items for you. Again, thanks, I appreciate it. :D

Angel, I really love your Caesar. Please keep me in mind for later, ok? I would want him unpainted, so he can match the chair I have from you.

It's nice for you guys to get great trade deals from Angel! I normally have to pay hard earned cash for a new sculpt!:monkey4

Have all three of my HT POTA figures now, will have to wait for pictures. Between new job, drill and still testing for better job, I hardly had time to even open them and look at them.

I would like to say that i think they're great, but i have mixed feelings about getting any more. I still haven't been able to finish my SS POTA set yet.

Back