Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Angel at some point you should look into removing the glyph as Galen never wore one, other than that he is really looking great.

I know JJ, but that glyph doesn't really bother me. If I remove that glyph, it might leave small needle-like holes in his costume. That would look worse. :(

I guess I could always glue the glyph back in place if that were the case. :idea

Yes, I pretty much know what to cut. How many did you need? I could just cut a big square to make about four pieces when cut.:confused:

Yes, I pretty much know what to cut. How many did you need? I could just cut a big square to make about four pieces when cut.:confused:

Thanx KFog - Be sure I get enough for Taylor's horse (at the end of the movie). That will be the only horse saddle I will do. Please don't skimp if you have enough to spare. :)

“Conspiracy of the Planet of the Apes”

As you all know, Dr. Zaius notices the paper airplane on the floor that Taylor had made.

Think about the coincidence of finding this flying toy, and this very unique human (Taylor), in the same room. What does Zaius deduce from this?

Obviously, this should trouble him. He knows that Taylor is not just an ordinary animal. The flying toy is not an ordinary thing either.

I can’t help but wonder what Dr. Zaius already knows about Taylor. (Perhaps... from Landon.) I would like to know what Zaius actually found while “prying about the last couple of days.” (Zira’s comment; not mine.) Something was driving him! Zaius knew Taylor was NOT unique, there was also Landon. Remember who said, "Where there is one, there is another and another; a whole nest of them!" This possibility of many intelligent humans frightened Zaius.

Last edited:
Thanx KFog - Be sure I get enough for Taylor's horse (at the end of the movie). That will be the only horse saddle I will do. Please don't skimp if you have enough to spare. :)

I will give you more than enough! You know me, better too much that can be cut to size, than to be too small!:rolleyes:

Well, time to get ready for work! Graveyard shift from 9:30PM to 06:00AM :drool:censored:crying:yuck:cuss:eek:

:blah:blah:blah I'm hearing excuses. You're NOT even displaying your mutants with their SideShow slippers. (You hate those slippers.) I'm predicting it'll take many years until you get the actual boots you seek for your mutants.

Conclusion - I'd rather you just tell me "no Angel, you can't have them. I'd rather store these mutants in their plastic storage containers for several years than trade them to you." :(

WTF!!!? :confused:
I only said I need to find the Dr. No boots and I get this?
OK, then - NO Angel you can't have them. I would have given them to you because I don't see why we shouldn't help each other out, but if thats how you feel.....

On the Conspiracy front, all those points are very good ones. If the writer of the story realizes what you have then it could indeed become very interesting. Perhaps, Zaius, while questioning Landon (who was quite a bit more cooperative in the beginning than Taylor), was told that Dodge and Taylor had both been killed in the hunt. Perhaps he was gullible enough to believe that a neutered life on a Planet of the Apes was better than being dead. That is until he here's Zira talking about Bright Eyes, and eventually about Taylor by name. Perhaps Landon effects his own escape only to be recaptured and lobotomized. Ultimately he meets Taylor again, but it is too late.

Well... not great news, but my seller says he has Ursus and the soldier will be in to him next week. So... I guess thats something.

Well... not great news, but my seller says he has Ursus and the soldier will be in to him next week. So... I guess thats something.

Congrats, I-Man!

At least you already have yours paid for... as for me... well, I can wait a bit since I used all of my extra cash on the Zaius PF. There was NO WAY I was going to cancel him!

Where did you order your Hot Toys Gorillas form? Was it a seller on Ebay?

Hi Stickman! Thankyou for going out of your way to send me that cane! I'll make it worth your while on future trades!:monkey5

Maybe try powerfultoy, no "s" ? He was cheaper in that he had them at the lowest price at the time. It was $105 + shipping. I was hoping that they'd be quicker too! Alter Ego was $112 + shipping. I may wind up receiving them both at the same time. :(

You're welcome Kfog, I hope Angel gets the Taylor sculpt soon.

Ape City quiet? Where's Jessica? When does she come back?

Dr. Z I'm not sure if I thanked you for those past pictures you posted, I saw them a awhile back. I hope all are well.
:peace

Back