Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These look GREAT!!! Much better than I could have hoped. Ursus is done beautifully. I can hear James Gregory in there: INVADE INVADE INVADE
And the two gorilla soldiers are great additions. One, although sporting a Beneath flag is a representative of the TV series!! Could this mean something? Or just another production oversight? Remember the rank striping was a TV series only thing.
Either way I AM PSYCHED!!!

In the magazine scan posted a few pages back they mentioned doing the Gorilla Captain from the TV series. It is Hot Toys' way of paying homage to the TV series.

OK, Hot Toys...I await the coming of a horse or two of your apes offerings so that my gorillas can ride some serious steeds!!!

This is incredible news! I could not have hoped for more. Three Gorillas that look spot on to the Movies and TV show. I really love the life like hair also. The Ursus is perfect, so I want one. I will also have to get two of each of the others also. Now, I have really got to get back to work to afford these little beauties!:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:banana:chew Let the celebration begin.

Yes, I cannot miss the Exclusive versions. Will they be offered only at Sideshow Toy?:confused:

In the magazine scan posted a few pages back they mentioned doing the Gorilla Captain from the TV series. It is Hot Toys' way of paying homage to the TV series.

I think it is more of a way to offer a cool exclusive or variation on an exisiting figure than an actual homage. :rolleyes:

So many threads devoted to Apes... getting confused... hard to keep up....

It good to see Dave and DUsty posting on Ape threads again.

Now if we can only get an Ape on the Sideshow Freak masthead... I'm thinking of a certain orangutan PF.... :naughty

Now if we can only get an Ape on the Sideshow Freak masthead... I'm thinking of a certain orangutan PF.... :naughty

You too, PZ? I am just so not used to going to so many different threads, either...I feel like I'm hopping all over the place!! :banana:banana:banana

You too, PZ? I am just so not used to going to so many different threads, either...I feel like I'm hopping all over the place!! :banana:banana:banana

Maybe we can finally get our own section now!!

From Tommy Richardson's blog at https://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/tommgarden

20081223045652668.jpg.jpg

20081223045703295.jpg.jpg

20081223045715309.jpg.jpg

20081223045724113.jpg.jpg

Back